chapter 18 - Tyler

We run around the whole apartment happily, our fingers laced together. Running around the whole apartment takes about 5 seconds as it is so small but we love it.

After we calm down, we go back outside to unload Laura's car. My parents refused to come, but Josh's came. His Mom and Dad helped haul in the boxes and bags, and I was bursting with excitment. I was also scared of us living together but in a good way.

When all the boxes have been dumped In the living room and some of the super heavy furniture has been moved, Josh's parents have to get ready to leave. In the living room Josh means in for a kiss but remembers his dad is here so pulls back, blushing. I grab his hand instead, smiling.

'I hope your happy here Josh,' His Dad says, fidgeting uncomfortably. 'Be good okay? And for gods sake use protection.' He says as he leaves. We giggle. 'I will dad,' josh says, trying not to laugh.
We wave goodbye at the window, smiling widely.

As soon as their car has left I jump on josh, wrapping my legs around his waist and kissing him, my arms around his neck. He falls backwards onto the couch, kissing me back, his strong arms around my waist. It was hot, so we were shirtless, with just our jeans on. Josh begins to slide off my jeans so im sat in my underwear, and I quickly take off his.
My heart beat wildly. I can't believe that a few months ago he was the boy nextdoor, and now I was sat completely naked on him. He kissed my on the lips, gently biting my lower lip, making me groan in pleasure. Our hips grinded together and he kissed me harder, leaving trails of kisses all the way down to my hips. I whimpered as he got closer to my dick, teasing me and kissing around it. 'Do it Josh,' I whispered, and before I knew it Josh's mouth was on my dick. I cummed all over his chest and smirked as I noticed Josh's huge erection. I sucked it hard, causing him to cum within seconds.

-

We woke up at about 10 pm, and I smiled as I saw perfect josh asleep next to me, his head on my shoulder and his mouth half open. I roll over onto him, kissing his neck. 'Hey Joshie,' I say, and he groans. 'Hey baby,' he smiles sleepily. His morning voice is so cute, it's lower than his usual voice and it sounds gritty. He kisses me slowly, probably because he was tired but I liked it like that. 'You did a good job earlier,' he whispers, and I blush as I realise our crotches out pressed up against each others. And we were naked. 'So did you,' i say, running a hand through his hair and all the way from his lips to his hips. He moans, clutching me hard, his nails scratching my back; but I kinda liked it. I lie on his chest, my lips pressed against his. I look up, reaching over to check my phone. 'Its 10 pm,' I say and kiss him again. 'Wanna get something to eat?' I ask, grinning. 'Yeah sure. I think we got some pot noodle in.' Says Josh, climbing off the couch and going in the kitchen to look for food, stark naked. I giggled and slid into Josh's warm spot, yawning. I must have fallen asleep because Josh came back with two pot noodles, waking me up with a strong kiss. 'Thanks Joshie,' i say, snuggling into his warm uncovered skin as he climbed back onto the couch. With him he bought a blanket and the remote. We watched some TV for a bit while we ate our pot noodle, and then thought about unpacking everything.

When we actually got up to do some unpacking we decided to put on some underwear in fear of the neighbours seeing us. Our bed had already been out in, so a unpacked clothes, shelves, a wardrobe and a chest of drawer. Then we did the kitchen: bowls, plates, cutlery and the living room, donating at least half of it for my piano and Joshs drums.By the time we had finished it was about 1 am, and Josh went off to have a shower. I got out my ukelele that I had gladly packed and sang quietly to a knew song I had been working on.

I know
Where you stand
Silet
In the trees
And that's
Where I am
Silent
In the trees
Why won't you speak
Where I happen to be?
Silent
In the trees
Standing cowardly

I stopped, realising Josh was in the hallway watching me. 'Aw Tyler that was so good. Were you in a band or what?' He asked, fascinated. I blushed and tears pricked in my eyes remembering the band I had; twenty one pilots. I remember the hurt when Chris and Nick left and I had no one. That was only a few months ago now. How they said they never wanted to see me again. Because I was gay.

A tear dropped onto the couch. 'Oh, Tyler I am sorry,' he said worriedly, sitting down next to me and looking at me sadly with his forest colored eyes. He gently put his arm around my shoulder. I'm so stupid for saying that babe. Im sorry.' He says, his voice catching in his throat like he was gonna cry. 'Its ok. You didn't know.' I said and put my head on his shoulder, shaking. 'I had a band; it only broke up a few months ago. It was twenty one pilots.' I whispered, flinching as I said the words because of the painful memories. Josh's eyes widened, his jaw dropped. 'Oh my gosh Tyler I listened to them! That was you? You were amazing! I listened to your albums!' He said excitedly. 'Of course- the lead singer was Tyler. That was you!' His mouth was open wide. I sniffed. 'Yeah. We broke up when I came out as gay to them. That's when I started cutting, actually. ' i sadly look at my wrists, where you can see faded pink scars. I felt my leg grow wet from something dripping, and I look up to see Josh crying silently, his eyes red and face flushed. He looked so sad I leaned in and kissed him sweetly, our lips moving gently together. When we paused I whispered 'i didn't think we were that famous. Our album didn't even do very well.' I say slowly. Josh grabs my hand. 'It was amazing! I loved trapdoor and aircatcher and Johnny boy and fall away and taxi cab and march to the sea and addict with a pen and-' i stopped him by kissing him again. 'Well. If you want, we could start it up again. You and me. The new twenty one pilots.' I look hopefully at him. His eyes are wide and his mouth looks like it's trying to find the words. 'I-I u-um YES,' he manages to stutter. 'That would be amazing. I can play the trumpet too.' He jumps up and down excitedly. I smile wildly. 'GREAT!' I laugh, and hug him hard.