Chapter 6: Seaweed brain!

Michael's POV

Argh! Ano ba to? Alien language! Sakit sa ulo!

Puros numero, puros X!

Calculus is worse than bitch! This is pure shit!

Kidding aside.

What am I supposed to do with this effin shit?

Like literally, would this help on my future job? On my career?

What if I become a business man? Would I talk to my clients saying, "as you can see, the limit of F of X as X approaches A from the right" blah blah blah!

Talk to the hands! Bullshit.

How do I solve this problem?

Hey, I'm not born academically gifted. I'm born hmmmm... sabihin na lang natin physically gifted. I got the looks, the skills, charm, and even loaded with an ocean of cash.

What else could you ask for, right?

But I know someone who could help me.

I smirked.

I just don't have the looks, I also got a cunning mind. I'll ask that nerd to tutor me and that would make us close. And who knows, baka mahulog siya sa charms ko at ma inlove sa akin.

Then I could easily break that nerd's heart.

No hard feelings, just part of the game.

Thalia's POV

Exam next week, projects, assignments, requirements..argh! I am so stressed right now!

I can almost feel, no actually I already feel what they call "senioritis".  A crippling disease that strikes high school seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of track pants, old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts.

Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. The only known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation.

Sobrang busy talaga kapag graduating student. Not to mention I am aiming to be the batch's valedictorian. I need to ace this.

As of the moment I feel like studying, exams would be in a few days time.

"Ouch!" Pambihira!

"ooops! Sorry 'bout that, I guess books really are attracted to nerds."

Tumawa pa ang demonyo! Anong nakakatawa? Nasasayahan talaga siya kapag may nabubully siyang studyante.

Tapon ba naman sa mukha ko yung libro! Buti na lang di napano yung glasses ko. Karereplace ko lang kasi ng bago.

Nawala na kasi yung nabasag kong glasses, it needs replacement anyway. Basag nga eh diba?

"What do you want, jerk?"

"Jerk!?"

"Bakit? angal ka? Totoo naman ah!"

"You know what, just admit it."

"Admit what?"

"That you like me. Nagpapapansin  ka lang naman talaga sa akin. Don't worry babe, it won't kill for you to like me. I know you just can't help it."

And he smirked! The nerve of this guy! Ang presko! Feeling? And since when did I became his babe? yuck!

"Ano? Kapal mo!"

I slammed the book that he throwed at me hard on his chest. I took my things and went out of the library,  Ang kapal mo talaga migs! Bwesit ka! Bwesit!!