2) You're Not The Boss of Me - Baekhyun

You remember running around screaming at the top of ur lungs as your friend chases you around the playground. You were around six years old and your friend was a few months older.

"Back here! Let me catch you!" He yells, his face is red but he looks adorable.

"Haha! You're not the boss of me Baekie!!" You yell back, not slowing down or feeling the slightest bit of fatigue.

"Stop being so fast!" He screams again.

"Nuh-uh Baek oppa! You're not the boss of me!" You stopped for a quick second to turn around stick out your tongue to tease him. Before you know it though, he was able to catch up to you and before you were able to turn around and start running, he tackles you with a big hug. He pushes you to the ground, making sure to catch you before you reach the ground and starts to tickle you frantically.

"ST--STOP IT HAHAHA! STOP IT BAEK!!" You muster through all the laughter.

"But you're not the boss of me!" He says with a pout. His adorable pout was quickly replaced with a wide smile. He decreases the amount of tickles per second giving you a little bit of time to catch your breath without stopping his tickle attack.

After awhile of tickling and laughing he stops and you both sit up straight. You look into his brown eyes and smile at him widely.

"I'm glad you're my best friend, Byun Baekhyun. But don't tickle me. Okay?" You say as you hug him.

You feel his short arms wrap around you as he chuckles like a little boy-which he was. "But you're not the boss of me _____!"

You smile at your fond memories of you and Baekhyun-who finally came back from his tour with his members.

"Why are you smiling like that jagiya?" He asks. "I know you're happy that your amazingly talented boyfriend is back but you're kinda scaring me." He teases you. He always found away to make you smile, even with his annoying teases.

You look at him, flashing a mischievous smile. "You can't make me stop smiling oppa, you're not the boss of me."

He jumps onto the bed, the one that you were siting on, pinning you down, attacking you with kisses and tickling you.

"STOP IT BAEKIE!!!" You burst into laughter. "Sorry jagiya, you're not the boss of me." It's his turn to look mischievous this time. He stares at you and presses his lips against yours, initiating a passionate kiss.

••••••••

I hope you like the second one!! It's kinda cute tbh 😂😂. Leave comment and vote for this chapter is you like it!! And don't forget that requests are open so I can get prompts to make more ♡