Before The Baby Arrives

Hey, thanks for reading this story. I have another glee fanfic (go to my profile to check it out) and I also do ouat (Once Upon A Time) fanfics.

  "Quinn!" Puck called down the hall way. The seven-month pregnant Quinn Fabray turned to give Puckerman a dirty look. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her into the astronomy room.

  "What is your problem!" She snarled.

  "I wanted to ask about the baby." He said timidly.

  "What do you want to know!?" She growled.

  "Well, where will she grow up? Are you keeping her? What is her name?" Puck asked.

  "She will grow up with Finn and I.I'm keeping her. She doesn't have a name yet." With that the bell rang and Quinn marched of to science class. Puck started to walk after her but was called into algebra. He was still taking 8th grade math even though he was in 10th grade. He barely paid attention, as usual, but this time his mind drifted to the baby and Quinn instead of Maria Brank, who sat I front of him in algebra. The bell rang which snapped Puck out of his thoughts. He found Finn at his locker.

"Hey, how's it going?" Puck asked.

"Why?" Finn asked.

"I asked Quinn about the baby." Puck said.

"Why?"

"I was just curious. She looked tired, I wanted to make sure she was ok." Puck said.

"Oh." Finn said.

"What are you gonna name it?" Puck asked hesitantly.

"I'm not sure." Finn said. The bell rang, meaning it was the end of the day. "Come on." Finn said. Puck hadn't even noticed Finn was halfway down the hall to the choir room for glee club. They walked into the choir room to see Mr. Shuester waiting to tell everyone this weeks assignment.

"Hey, welcome back. This week we are going back to the Gaga faze." Mr. Shue smiled. All the boys groaned, except Kurt.

"Mr. Shue, we always do what the girls want.why don't we get to sing our own band?" Finn asked. All the boys cheered.

"What band?" Mr. Shue said in an understanding tone.

"KISS." Puck said. All they boys cheered again.

"Ok, all the boys will sing KISS and the girls will sing Gaga." He smiled.

"Mr. Shue...." Kurt began.

"Boys team." Mr. Shue said sternly. "And for the rest of class everyone should get with their team and practice."

"So what song are we thinking?" Artie asked.

"Rock and Roll All Night." Finn said. Everyone shook their head.

"Ok, let's practice in the auditorium." Artie said. All the boys left an head down to the auditorium. All the boys started singing. All the sudden Puckerman stopped.

"Hey dude, what's wrong?" Finn asked.

"Nothing." Puck defended himself.

"Something's wrong." Finn said.

"It's nothing!" Puck yelled.

"Fine." Finn said. He was obviously angry. Puckerman left and went back to the choir room.

  "Spy!" Tina yelled.

  "I'm only here to talk to Quinn." Puck said. Quinn got up and took Puck into the corner.

  "What?" Quinn snarled.

  "I want to take care of the baby." He said.

  "No!" Quinn yelled.

  "I'm going to tell Finn." He threatened.

  "You wouldn't hurt your best fried like that." Quinn said.

  "Your right, I'm to nice of a guy, that's why I should take care of this baby."

  "This baby is not yours." Quinn said through gritted teeth.