Chapter 1

It started 5 years ago when I was 12 years old. I was in a dark place at that time because my parents weren't getting along very well and all my friends left me for the popular kids at school. The only people that stayed, were my 2 closest friends Helena and Andrea who have stayed by my side through thick and thin. At the time, both of them were busy doing their own thing, we messaged a lot but didn't see each other for a while since we were on break. I always sat in my room listening to music so I could avoid the sounds of my parents yelling at each other. One day, I was walking outside enjoying the fresh air since it wasn't going to stick around for much longer. I had my ear buds in and was tuning out the world at all costs because I couldn't handle it right now. I decided to take the long way home on a road that no one ever takes so I could avoid people. I was looking down at the sidewalk so I didn't see the rest of the outside world. I wasn't thinking and next thing I know, I'm falling to the ground. It's not until I look up that I notice it's a blonde haired, blue eyed boy.

_______________________________________

Written by: Allana

A/n: I know this is a very short chapter but it's late and I have to get to bed but I wanted to put this up for the start of my new story. I hope you like it. I also added 2 of my closest friends in here because they wanted to be so, thanks guys. Bye✌