Chapter2

"Oh, sorry." He said. He reaches out his hand to help me up and I take it.

"It's fine, it was my fault, I wasn't looking." I said, finally looking up at him, those blue eyes darting right through me.

His eyes were brighter than anything I'd ever seen before. "Me neither." He said. "My name's Niall." "I'm Grace, nice to meet you." I say, trying to be nice. I look down at the ground, trying to avoid the awkwardness.

"So, you live around here?" He asked. "Sort of. I'm taking the long way home to avoid it at all costs." I confess. "Oh, something bad happening?" "Yeah, I guess that's part of it." I say, looking down at the ground. "Me too. Wanna walk back together and talk it off? If that would b-", I cut him off because I have been wanting to talk to somebody about this for a long time instead of holding it in. "I would like that a lot. You have no idea how much I have been wanting to talk to somebody." I say.

He gives a small nod and smile and we start walking, still taking the long way home, thankfully.

We were walking and talking for what felt like forever until I look up to see my house right there. I really don't want to go back inside to my parents who probably didn't even know I was gone, that's how little they pay attention to me, their daughter. "Hey, let me get your number so if you ever need to talk, I'm there." He said.

We exchanged numbers and went our seperate ways. I was shocked to see that he lives just across the street from me. That's good, now we can hang out more so I don't have to listen to my parents.

I get to my room and sit by my window putting my ear buds in. I sat there for maybe 3 minutes when my phone vibrates. 'That's odd.' I think to myself, no one has messaged me all break except for Helena and Andrea very few times. I pull out my phone and unlock it to click on messages. Once I open it, I know why it went off now.
Niall:
-Hi.

_______________________________________

Written by: Allana

A/n: I know this chapter probably isn't better than the last but its my first time writing a story and I'm very excited to do it so I'm going to put a lot of effort into it. I know a few things in this chapter might be a little weird but it'll hopefully make sense soon. 😉 see you next chapter😊✌