Chapter 8

I stand up and start walking towards the door. "Grace, wait." I turn around to see Niall right behind me. "You're not going alone." "Niall, sit down. Grace needs to go." The teacher said. "She's not going without me too." With that, the teacher sighed and let him go with me. "Grace, please come sit." Mrs. Hale, the principle, said. Niall and I walk over and take a seat. "Please, tell me what happened. " I take a deep breathe and look over at Niall, about ready to spill everything.

 "None of you know this, " I start. "my life has been an absolute disaster here recently." I look up at Mrs. Hale, a confused look on her face. "What do you mean?" she asks. "I'm not really comfortable talking about it to anyone yet. Sorry, it's just really personal." I can feel the tears threatening to come but I hold them back, taking steadying breathes. Niall must have noticed me wanting to cry because he places a hand on my back, rubbing circles comfortingly.

I calm down and decide to keep going. "Some things are happening at home and in my life that is really upsetting. Niall is the only good thing in my life right now, he's what keeps me going basically." I pause and look over at Niall who was already looking at me. I smile, knowing that what I said was 100% true. I turn back to Mrs. Hale and go on. "Abigail has been bullying me for a long time and I didn't do anything about it. I should've done that a long time ago honestly."

Mrs. Hale opens her mouth as if she wants to say something but doesn't. "She was calling me names and all sorts of things for years. I was just tired of it." I say. That was probably the most pathetic speech I could've given her but I'm too caught up in my emotions and thoughts that I really didn't care.

"Look, Grace, I understand that she was saying things to you but-" "If you don't mind, but, I heard some of the things these girls were saying to her and I know what is happening in her life and I know that she isn't really think much right now, she has a lot going on and I promise you that if she didn't have this going on, then she wouldn't have said that." Niall says and Mrs. Hale looks at him with a look of interest and curiosity. 

"Grace, I thought you said that no one knows what's going on in your life." she says. "Yeah, I also said that Niall is the only good thing in my life at the moment, that has to mean something." she sighs, looking down at her hands.  

________________________________________________________________________________

Written by: Allana

Hey guys, sorry it's been a while since I last posted a chapter in any story let alone got on here. I've been busy with school here recently and over summer I wanted to take a little break to just enjoy the time. Im actually in school right now typing this... Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this little bit and I will continue it later. If it takes a while, I'm sorry. Love you guys!!