Bipolar Feeling

In love we have a lot of emotions but an emotion that really messes up the relationships is when you get that. " Bipolar " feeling.

At one point you love the person

Then you don't
That affects your realisonship in many ways the fact that it's hard for you to gain trust and real love.

If you can't trust someone you don't love your lying to your self , never lie to your self because when we realize the truth it'll be too late too speak because the damage will already be done.

You can't love someone you don't trust because if you can't trust the person you love how do you know your love for them is real?
My point exact .

Now in days , Kids under age supposly know what is love ?
They date someone for two weeks there in Love things don't work that way I mean their under age , but they can't go around throwing the three most hardest and powerful words in the world " I Love You " .

When you feel bipolar in a realionship You should speak too your partner and figure things out , because while your with the person they'll catch feelings and get hurt while you were still trying too figure out your feelings and even maybe while you try too figure out what you actually feel you may not even pay attention to the person and they'll feel less and while they have you find someone who will pay attention too them instead of talking things out they cheat, while your having a hard time figuring out your feelings.

Never date someone your un sure of
Because one point you like them love them then hate them.