Far Away Love ..

Most people think you can't love someone because their too far away.

The truth is it really doesn't matter because you grow love & care for the person by a simple text and there is something called video chatting and calling each other .

Believe it or not you could grow feelings for someone even though their far because their words enter your body & mind and just effect you badly that's those words and late night conversations and Believe it or not feelings grow like that .

I've experience it myself and it isn't easy because you need trust and loyalty to love someone in a long Distance.

Most people have a bad few of a long distance love because they end up fucked over or heart broken or just a side hoe. You have to be very careful because when you have something with someone distanced from you the social networks can get in the way of trust & love because people post things and say things that have your distanced love doubting certain things.

If you really wanna be with that person give them your facebook your Instagram your kik allat so they can enter your account and see that your loyal to what you guys have if you don't give them allat then they will have a feeling something's going on.

I have a distance love and trust me I love that kid with all my heart I don't know how or why but i do he means a lot to me , and if it happened too me why can't it happen too you ?

Having a far away love isnt easy but if you really love someone you'd be willing to be with them even though there To far away ..