Complications

.. In a relationship theirs always complications no matter how hard you try to keep things on the right track , there's always something that makes two people fall off track.

Sometimes complications don't come from falling off track but being in between 2 people. You like one but in the bottom of your heart you love the other but you use denial because he might have hurt you multiple times or let you down and you just got tired of the same game , you don't want game anymore you want something real and worth it. You might not realize it but the one who hurt you most and let you down is the one that has everything your looking for. No matter how hard you try to let go you find your way back.

Their was this girl named Magdalena and she was in between two , Esberli and Emmanuel . She like Emmanuel and everyday she tried to convince her self that Esberli wasn't worth it

when in reality he's all she wanted and still wants.

She tries meeting new people but either way some how she find her way back to Esberli. She's been through hell and back with Esberli how could she ever forget him ? In between two was Magdalena's complication.

She met Emmanuel where she worked and he was younger than her but he look so much older than his actual age, slowly he actually stole half her heart because the other half still belonged to Esberli. She just didn't want to admit it.

When your heart is in between two that doesn't mean to choose the one who hurt you most because they know you best but because something that has be going on forever doesn't have to end in ever. Some things are actually worth fighting for especially when the other person is making an effort to change for the good and for you. But if your convinced that your ready to start over then find your way back to the finish line to find your new ending.

If your already let's say getting old , I think there no reason to go back to the start if your already half way there by the same person, why start over with a complete stranger that doesn't even know your middle name? My point exact. If you've been through hell and back and even through heaven together why would you want to do it with someone else if you've made it through tougher things you can make it through other obstacles.

You never know maybe he is your best and instead of going from bad to better you just go to worse.

There's a lot of complications but maybe your love will always be under construction because everyday there's going to be something new to build up, you might be finished but some just break down because your gonna obviously have people that want to break you guys down , you'll just have to build yourself's up again day by day .

Magdalena is slowly starting to realize that Esberli might be her best after all but she is till wondering if he's gonna be able to fill up her empty heart like he did 8 years ago.

Maybe he might not be her complications after all..