A Second Chance ..

Very often she/he wants a second chance, after making a mistake like talking to his / her ex or cheating.

95% of the time they get their second chance because maybe the person their with really wants to be with them no matter the issue or no matter how big the problem is. Those partners like that are keepers because they wanna make it work no matter what and will ride with you till the end.

A partner like that is very hard to find like that now in days , if you have someone like that cherish them and treat them how they deserve to be treated. Never treat them like there shit because they deserve better.

If they tell you " I Love You " don't tell them otherwise because it'll hurt, and you wouldn't want your partner to tell you other wise either so don't treat them the way you don't wanna be treated.

Second chances aren't to be thrown around. You should really be careful with every chance you get because it could be your last .. 

Second chances arent easy to get sometime you have to earn them, but every often he/she shows that  your their weakness and you take advantage of the love they have for you. dont take adventage cherish it somone who deals with your bullshit on a daily bases is someone who you should hokd donw and keep by your side forever someone who deals with your bullshit on a daily bases doesnt enter your life everyday.