Cheating ..

Alot of the times when feelings are lost in a relationship people cheat and leave there partner and at the end the partner eventually finds out and ends up heart broken because they thought they had something real, with no lies and realized that everything was just a game and a big lie.

When you cheat on someone who loves you and has trust in you alot of things break apart never will that person have the same trust if there really nice and give you a second chance your gonna have to work really hard to gain there trust back completely, but if you really love this person and didnt mean to cheat on them you wont give up because you know that breaking them into pieces wasnt worth it because the truth was that , that person had everything you were looking for in a girl or boy.

Sometimes cheating comes from doubts and misunderstandings and mix feelings.

When you doubt you cheat on your love because you think that he or she has someone else on the low or texting someone behind your back or seeing someon else because of the way they are suddenly acting towards you, but you cant just doubt about the person you love.

You may be having the wrong idea about the whole thing, and make a mistake of giving your body to a stranger from the club or a friends party and cheat because you think your partner is doing the same thing when really they are fine just probably going through stress with work and the house and all the bills but in teenage cases it could be school or things at home with siblings or pearents.

Never cheat on someone if your not happy just LEAVE !

Its better to just tell your partner that you just dont feel the same and things have changed and time has passed and throughout the little arguments you feel that your just lossing feelings and you dont wanna keep faking your feelings and instead of gaining feelings your lossing more feelings everyday and don't lead them on and make there feelings grow more and more everyday.

Dont cheat on someone who loves you ..

When you cheat .. You sometimes revert and ask for forgiveness and its just not easy to trust someone who betrayed you. It's just like a friendship , it's like talking behind someone's back just your not kissing them.