Deeply in love ..

When you are deeply in love you dont realize it .. you reject the fact that you are in love with the person because you know that when you fall in love youll end up heart broken it happens everytime .. For the simple fact that youve been played & heartbroken multiple times and ones youve been played you think every guy is the same , not every boy has the same expectations some are just with you for the intrest and looks and not think about what really is important the beauty it self and forgetting that you cant be with somone you dont love because thatll just make you feel gulity and messed up in the head.

When you feel you truley love someone dont reject the fact accepet it .. dont be afraid to say you love a person because of rejection or because you think your friends will judge and talk wrong about the person who in your eyes is perfect.. If you love someone tell them you dont know how many people are alone in this world who thinks that there just not good enough and that just thinks that everyone hates them and that everything is wrong . Tell them you love them because you could be there heads up to finally having hope in love , if you feel that your deeply in love there must me a very big connection between you and the person that you have not yet realized. 

When your deeply in love that person is all you think about and even though you try no to think about them they some how find there way back into your head, because you hear songs or certain things that just remind you of them & when your in love your world is a fairytale and they end up taking over your world because everything is about him/her . At night when you lay in bed all you think about is them and all the things that could happen if he/her knew the truth that your deeply in love , they become the last person you think about at night and the owner of your dreams & day dreams . 

When your deeply in love it feels as if you were suffocating in words & love.

somtimes you just are filled with so much love you feel like screaming it to the world. Being deeply in love isnt wrong but it can cause pain but its totally worth it because being love with someone doesnt happen everyday.

When your deeply in love your eyes shine like the stars at night your smile is brighter than the sun in the day time and when in quite just sitting in place you smile because its like that persons name is written across your heart and forhead.

When your deeply in love hearing there name is like hearing an angle being called. There is just no explanation to being deeply in love , youll feel like your up there in the stars.

That person just becomes PERFECT ♥.♥