four

After I ran away from the triplets I came to the realization that I was completely and utterly lost. 'Great'. I say sarcastically again. Now where do I go. As I kept turning random corners my nose suddenly picked up one of the most heavily sents.

"(FAV/FOOD)!!!" I yelled and eventually find myself in what I assumed to be the cafeteria. As I made my way to the heavenly dish I realized that I was the only one in the room. Or so I thought. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a really tall male standing by the coffee machines with a hand full of sugar cubes.

I'm guessing he noticed my gaze because he abruptly turned his head and called out, "Oi! Sow! What the hell you sarin' at!?" He asked somewhat angrily. "Nothing. I just smelled something good so I followed the sent." I replied. " Pft. You sound like some sort of dog." He replied with a smirk. It took everything in my not to growl and rip his head off.

'Calm down (y/n). Act normal.' I really need to stop having so many conversations with myself. If I have to calm down this many times I don't know how long I'll survive here.

"So. What are ya doin out of class?" He asks me. " I could ask you the same thing." I replied. "Hmmmm. Your that new Sakamaki girl right. What's your name?" I think to myself trying to decide if I should tell him. "Come on. I won't bite." He says with a smirk. "HA!! That's rich coming from a vampire." I laugh at him. Again I am looked at with a shocked expression. I'm just one big surprise today.
"How did you-"

"Know? I'm living in a house full of vampires as a sacrificial bride. You really think I'm not going to be more observant of my surroundings now? Oh and don't even think about biting me. This blood is off limits unless you want a hard kick to the groin."

     "Wow" he said. Your lucky I'm tired today or I probably would have come up with a better reply. So you gonna tell me your name? He asked again, sitting down and showing another sugar cube in his mouth.

     Sighing I answer him. "(y/n)." He hums. "Yuma." Silence. "As fun as it's been, I have better places to be. See ya around...Sow." And with that he leaves with a smirk. 'GREAT! More nicknames.' I think as I also leave to continue my exploring. But not before I take a couple bites of (fav/food).

Remember when I said I would update once a week. Yeaaahhhh we can just forget that. THIS CHAPTER WAS EVEN SHORTER THAN NORMAL!! I always think about this story but I never know what to write. Yuma was so OOC in this chapter and it made me cringe. But it might be a new friendship! I always said I write my stories based on daydreams but their mostly about a badass character and fighting scenes (which I can't write and you'd need music for) so I'll try to keep it up.
~Izzy-Chan