eight

YOUR POV

     A few minutes later I walked out of the storage room to look less suspicious. As soon as I walk out I bump into a firm chest.

     "Oh. Hey Shuu." I replied trying to hide my shock.

     He looks at me, then at the door behind me. "What the hell are you doing in a closet?"

     I look at him dead serious in the eyes. "What the hell aren't  you doing in a closet?"

     For a moment he has a 'wtf is wrong with you' kind of face, but it is soon turned into his neutral expression and says. "Whatever. Reiji sent for me to come find you. Hurry up his pissed enough and i just want to go home." With that he walked back to the limo with me following him.

     We get in the vehicle and I vaguely hear Reiji complaining about something involving tardiness and manners, but I tuned him out the second he was in sight.

    The ride back to the mansion was unevenful and silent once again. When we arrived we all left the car and entered we went our seperate ways except for Yui who was being dragged somewhere by Ayato.

     "Whatever." I mumble under my breath and make my way to my room.

     'This is so fucked up' I think. I plop onto my bed as my mind goes back to earlier.

"I'm going to save you."

"Please do."

"FUCK MY LIFE!"

___________________________________________

Welp...
This is the first chapter I've written since July
wow