six

Y/N's POV

The car ride home was mostly silent except for the occasional conversation Kanato had with teddy (a/n: rip teddy you are missed). I had my earbuds in and was quietly looking out the window until I felt someone's eyes on me. I turned my head to the side and saw Shuu (shockingly not asleep) looking at me. I held contact with his enticing eyes for a few more seconds before I finally looked away as we had arrived at the mansion.

"Y/n you'll get started on dinner right away. I expect it to be done within the hour. Call us when your done." Reiji said and started to walk away with the rest of them. "Oh. And Miss Yui, do help her as well." And they were gone. "Well... I guess we should get started." Yui said in a quiet tone and started to walk in towards the kitchen, with me following behind her.

TIME SKIP

Dinner was silent. Everyone ate quietly except for the occasional complaint of bad manners from Reiji. I swear one day I'm gonna kill that guy.

I am currently lying in my room listening to music thinking about today's events. 'I almost lost it.' I thought. "IDIOT" I yelled to myself soon calming down after continuing to listen to my music. 'But what was he doing here. I thought-'. "No! Don't think about it. I might be wrong." I continue to mumble to myself. 'Then again, my nose is never wrong.'

Trying to forget about it and not torture my brain any further with all this thinking, I fell asleep with my last though being 'ill just have to figure it out tomorrow. Please don't make this more complicated than it has to be.'

NEXT MORN--i mean NIGHT':)

The limo pulls up to the school and as usual their are girls, and some guys, screaming in excitement. As we walk out so do the Mukami's. But then everything went silent as a new limo pulled up. And out walked... him. Everyone starts screaming again. "Tsk. What's he doing back?" Ayato snares. "Who's that?" Yui asks innocently.

"That my dear little bitch-chan would be none other than Jackson Ryuusunaki. Basically like a god." Replied Laito. "He's come here once and a while but, he's either too much of an ass to show up or is always suspended. He's like us. Well... sort of. We know he has some power, we just haven't figured it out yet." Says Reiji. "The guys a total mystery." Subaru adds. "That's what the chicks love about him." Laito finishes.

"Can we just get going now. All this screaming is giving me a headache." I groan and try to walk out of the crowd. I put my earbuds in and walk towards the building with them behind me.

Time Skip [around the end of the day]

Final classes started a few minutes ago and yet here I am still wandering the halls not even caring. That is until I was forcefully pulled into what I assume is a janitors closet. "WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell before looking up and freezing. There, standing in front of me was none other than Jackson Ryuusunaki with a large smirk on his face.

"Now, now why so rude...sis."

YES!!!! I finally got to the big plot twist I've been planing. WOOHOO!!! I feel to much energy and it's near midnight. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment[except for jessisthebest711  your opinion is irrelevant]some feedback. Especially grammatical errors cuz, I suck at writing. Thank for reading!!
~Izzy-Chan