Bonus

Note: I think this is more of a bonus chapter than an Epilogue really so here it is. Last one. 

Again, do not proceed if you're not comfortable with it.

---

He was washing dishes when he realized, "I'm happy. Are you?" Rj turned to Maine who was wiping down the table.

"Yes." She smiled. 

"Rj."

"Hmm?"

They had finished the dishes and Rj was searching for a movie to watch that night.

"I don't want to watch a movie."

He turned to her. "What do you want to do?"

"Blindfold."

He gulped. "We didn't pick that."

"So?" She wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him. "Please? We haven't done something different in awhile."

He chuckled as his hands continued to rub her back. "Parang last week lang yung whipped cream."

Their breaths hitched as they recalled that weekend with whipped cream and their mouths on -

All weekend was spent indoors.

"Besides," Maine whispered. "Whipped cream was my activity. Para fair, yours naman."

"Oo nga. I picked and we got 'foot massage'," He said.

"Blindfold na kasi!"

"Wag kang madaya!"

"Fine, I'll pick another of your activities." She walked over to the jar and selected one. When she unrolled it, her eyes bugged out at first then she smirked. "Darling, I didn't know you had it in you."

Sweat started forming on his forehead, he only put a few of Maine's preferred activities in the jar, but with the way she was smiling, he fears she picked one of them.

"Re-enact a scene from Fifty Sh-"

"Stop. No. Wag yan."

Maine stomped her foot. "But you put it there!"

He gulped. "Wala kasi akong maisip and we just saw the movie so I... Anyway, no. Not that."

"Okay so blindfold na." She kissed him on the lips before heading over to their room. "What do I do? Will I just wait there?"

He nodded. "Y-yes. Susunod na ako."

***

She was seated at the edge of the bed when he entered, holding something he didn't want her to see.

"Huy, ano yan? Bawal yung kung anu-ano yung ipapasok mo ha!" She warned.

"I know! Hindi naman ganun eh. Basta, close your eyes." He then put on the blindfold on her.

"Bakit mo pala naisip 'to?"

He didn't respond immediately. "Ano kasi...I heard it heightens the senses so women like it and... umm don't think I'm creepy..."

"What?"

"I just want the chance to stare at you all I want."

She gulped. "But what if you don't like how I look pala?!"

He chuckled and started kissing her. "I doubt that."

They deepened the kiss and Rj started taking her clothes off. "Okay ka lang ba? Meng, you can stop me anytime, ha?"

"Yes," she replied. "Hirap lang pala not to see you."

As soon as everything she was wearing was off, "You look so good." He muttered and lay her in bed then took off his clothes off leaving only his boxers. He got on top of her and started nibbling her ears, neck, chest.

When he started sucking her, she moaned. He was right, Maine thought, not being able to see definitely made her feel more. 

Every suck, stroke, blow.

"Rj, you're driving me crazy."

He removed his mouth on her peak but was immediately replaced by something cold. His hand also traveled to her center and he started fondling her there.

"Oh my god. What's that?" 

Ice cubes.

Where his mouth left, the ice cube followed, then his mouth would come back. 

She was shivering, writhing, moaning and gripping the sheets and still, he wouldn't let her come. Even when he inserted two of his fingers, and pumped, he didn't let her finish.

"Fuck! Rj!" She screamed when he took his fingers out. But before she could protest some more, he entered her and took her blindfold off.

After the initial shock, she asked, "Why?"

"I like it when you look at me for this part." He smiled.

She didn't last long, but Rj made sure she came again before he joined her. 

***

He woke up from a dream that Maine had him in her mouth. 

He loved watching her when she does this and she would often do this when he least expects it. He moaned and he realised he wasn't dreaming.

"Meng, I'm close," he groaned, trying to pull her up and saw that she was also pleasuring herself.  "Come here."

She straddled him and took him in.

It didn't take long for her to collapse on top of him when they finished. 

She looked at him and smiled, "Happy anniversary!"

"Happy anniversary, Menggay!" He greeted back, his hand playing with their rings. "Two years."

They kissed again. "Rj?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm not sure if naka-buo na tayo ng baby, so maybe we should do it again." 

Still joined, she felt when he was ready for another round and soon enough there wasn't a lot of talking anymore.

THE END.