Teen! Sinbad x Broken! Reader (Happiness)

(y/n)  = your name
(h/c)  = hair color
(e/c)  = eye color
(s/c)  = skin color
(f/c)  = favorite color
(h/l)  = hair length
(v/n)  = village's name

Warning: Cursed words will be used in this chapter.

Not a Request

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Death.

Despair.

Destruction.

Disaster.

Those are the four words that haunted (y/n)'s mind when she was still a child.  When her parents died,  she blamed herself.  The girl could remember those dark memories very clearly.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

The day was hot,  and food was scarce.  5-year old (y/n)  is helping her mother with their house chores.  Despite having a low family budget;  her mother,  her father and herself lived humbly as they would be.  (y/n)'s father is suffering from pneumonia,  but he's trying his hardest to earn a living.

When the two of them finished cleaning,  her mother suddenly collapsed.  "Mom?!  Mom?! Come on,  talk to me!" She pleaded and called for help.  Their neighbors came and carried her mother to a nearby care center.  (y/n)  was pacing here and there outside her mother's room, until her father arrived in a very beat up state.  "D-dad?!  W-what happened to you?!" The (h/c)-haired girl stammered and is very worried for her parents' conditions.

He smiled and ruffled her messy (h/l)  hair.  "Don't worry about it sweetheart.  Everything is going to be alright" he assured her and entered the room.  (y/n)  stood there,  unable to move.  Her subconscious was yelling at her,  saying she was a 'jinx'. 

'Your a disgrace. You always bring karma in your life. '

"No...   I don't....  Stop,  please"

'Tch,  what a waste.  The truth is, your nothing but a mistake to be even born!'

"No,  please!"

'You should probably die.  They never loved you. You never deserved happiness in your life.'

"They do!  They do!  They said so!"

'Are you sure about that?  They only say that so that you will get out of their sights!  Their smiles are nothing but plastic'

"Liar!  Mom and Dad loves me for who I am!  I deserved to live!"

Silence filled her void as the same question stayed.

'Are you sure about that?'

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Hours passed,  and both (y/n)  and her father we're devastated to hear that her mother died.  The doctors told them that she was carrying an unknown desease and nobody knew why.

After her mother's burial,  (y/n)'s father would always cry in their room every night,  calling out her mother's name. (y/n)  tried to remain strong,  but the tears won't stop streaming down to her cheeks. Years passed, and (y/n) turned 16. She and her father managed to get food;  but then,  another tragedy happened. 

One night,  3 large men barged in their home,  demanding that her father must pay his long awaited dept.  Or else he must pay with his life. "Please I'm begging you!  We don't have any money!  Please spare him!" She cried and begged on her knees.  The leader scoffed and got a hold of her collar.  "Move b*tch!  We have nothing to do with you!  Or...  We could do a trade..." He smirked and the other two chuckled. Much to the men's surprise,  her father declined.  "I would rather die than to sell my beloved daughter to the likes of you!" He yelled and snatched (y/n)  away from their grasps.

A snarl escaped their lips as their leader pulled out a sword and stabbed (y/n)'s father in a flash.  Her (e/c)  eyes widened as fresh blood fell on the cobblestone floor. "DAD!" she cried and hugged his frail,  cold body.  "R-run..." He says and made his last breath.  The man then swiped his sword at the girl,  in which made a cut on her arm,  her legs and on her cheek.  Without any hesitations,  she dashed out of their home and out into the cold darkness of the night. Blood trickled on her (s/c) skin as she ran. 

When she reached (v/n)'s borders,  she tripped and fell.  The three men we're right on her tail as she rolled down the steep hill. Her vision became blurred as (y/n)  waited for her death blow.  Suddenly, swords clashed as a hint of purple entered her vision and the men were already knocked out.  Opening her (e/c)  eyes,  she saw a guy with long purple hair and he was giving her his hand.  "Hey, your going to be alright....  Hang on" he says in a soothing voice and carries her in his arms. 

Even if (y/n)  had her eyes closed,  she could hear more voices that she never heard in her life.  "Sinbad?!  What happened?!  Who is she?! Did you do this?!" A frantic voice yelped and shuffling sounds joined in.  "Calm down Ja'far,  I found her being chased by loan sharks.  It seems they wanted her to be a slave and luckily,  I was just passing by their village" the man who was called 'Sinbad',  explains. 

Hours passed and (y/n)  awakens in a sunlit room. Her wounds we're already wrapped with bandages and she was already wearing a silky (f/c)  nightgown. Her (h/c)  hair was in it's bedhead state,  but she didn't mind any of that.  She was worried on where she was and who those people we're. It seems she slept in a ship's cabin,  and the said transport was moving. She stood up and examined the room.  There,  she saw a silver dagger resting on a nearby stool.  Suddenly,  the door creaked open;  revealing the man that saved her that night. (y/n)  felt scared all of a sudden and aimed the dagger at him. "Woah!  Easy tiger! It's ok!  I'm not gonna hurt you..." He reassured and (y/n) looked at him with suspicious eyes.  Although, he did save her,  so she lowered her weapon.  "Who are you...  And why did you save me?" She asks;  even though she already heard his name. "My name is Sinbad and I am a merchant.  I saved you because you we're in trouble...  I don't want a beautiful lady such as yourself to get hurt" he smiles and kisses her hand. 

'Wait,  is this guy serious?!  I was planning to thank him but now he's flirting?!'

She screamed in her mind and smacked his head.  "Ow!" "Sinbad....  I am thankful for what you have done for me. And, I would rather die anyways.  Though,  I think it's for the better if I leave....  I don't want to bring misfortune onto your crew" (y/n)  says in a monotone voice with her (h/c)  bangs covering her eyes.  Without a second to spare,  she walked past him,  but he eventually caught a hold of her wrist.  "Nobody deserves to die in such a young age" he says and makes the girl face him.  "Every one of us deserves to enjoy his or her life.  The reason why death always greet us in the end,  is because it's the last chapter of your story.  But since you are still here,  there is still more in your story that you have to write. Call it as your prologue!" Sinbad then smiles and pats her head. 

(y/n)  was shocked on what he said.  Nobody eased her pain other than her parents.  He was right.  She does deserve to live.  The reason why she was still alive,  is because of the love her parents gave.  They sacrificed themselves for her to have a better future. (y/n)  smiled back at Sinbad who already closed the cabin door for her to change.  Sinbad saved her. Because of him,  she didn't fall into depravity. 

Sinbad was the one that had the key all along. 

The key to her happiness.

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

Word Count: 1,411

Should I write a sequel of this?  Write your answer in the comments below!  ☆\(^ω^\)

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

BONUS

"WAIT A SECOND!  WHO THE HELL CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!" (y/n)  yelled out of nowhere.  Know who?

Rurumu. 

Get your mind off the gutter!

_(._.)_