Jealous! Kouen x Reader (MINE!)

(y/n)  = your name
(l/n)  = last name
(e/c)  = eye color
(s/c)  = skin color
(k/n)  = kingdom's name

Requested By: TooKawaiiTooLive

Thank you so much for the beautiful request!  I hope you enjoy!

P. S.  The Djinns are my OC's and cursed words will be in this chapter. 💎

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

(y/n)  (l/n)  was already acquainted with the Kou Empire when she was just 5 years old.  The young lady was the eldest out of the 5 daughters of (k/n), and was the best friend of Kou's Imperial Princes;  Kouen,  Koumei and Kouha. For a princess she wasn't even that prim and proper;  although,  she knows how to fight since she already owns 3 djinns:

Rashida,  djinn of Courage and Protection.

Zahra,   djinn of Wrath and Warfare.

Sherine,  djinn of Purity and Regeneration.

She looks at Koumei and Kouha as her own brothers,  but eventually has a crush on their older brother,  Kouen.  He does not know this but she has been trying to get his attention when they we're still young. When (y/n)  was 26, she gave up on him. Why?  There was no way for her to confess now that he has a lot of fangirls. 

On a usual morning when the (k/n)  princess is supposed to sparr with Kouha, she saw a girl, of whome she recognizes as a maid;  hugging Kouen in the garden saying: "I LOVE YOU!" a lot of times.  Because of this,  tears fell down onto her (s/c)  cheeks.

To forget that horrible scene in her mind,  she stopped in her tracks and exhaled a deep sigh.  (y/n)  knows that the green-eyed monster will always be in her thoughts because of her feelings.  Eyes still red from crying, Kouha saw her and abruptly left his sword on the ground.  "Lady (y/n)! Are you alright?!  Did someone hurt you?!" He yelled and the princess didn't look nor straighten up.  She was still depressed.  Although even if she's really down,  she tried her best to smile in front of the Third Imperial Prince. "No!  I'm fine...  I am" she said sniffling and cracked out a soft laugh. 

Knowing that Princess (y/n)  was just faking it,  Kouha remained calm and reassured her.  After that,  they continued their sparring. She was fast and agile,  but he could sense that the girl is tired.  "M'lady,  I think that's enough.  Your draining yourself out..." He says and blocks one of her attacks.  "Are you kidding me? We're only getting started..." She mumbles and again attacks him while wearing a stoic face.  "M'lady,  stop.    You'll fall!" He again pleaded and at that moment,  (y/n)'s ankle twisted and the pain escalated quickly.  Kouha caught her just in time before she fell and carried her bridal style up to her room.  To him,  she's like a big sister.  But sometimes,  she's still stubborn as ever when it comes to Kouen. He and Koumei already knew about her feelings towards their eldest brother;  but to them,  they are actually doubting Kouen because he still hasn't noticed.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

The maid's confession was not that surprising to him actually.  Many beautiful women had already confessed to him;  faraway or not,  he declined all of them.  If your asking why,  then it's because he too has feelings for a certain princess.  And that was (y/n)  (l/n)  herself.  When he saw her the first time,  he thought it was ridiculous that she caught his eyes.  But when time passed,  his heart eventually opened up;  and yet he kept it as a secret from his brothers.

The maid buried her face on his chest,  but he shoved her off. He saw (y/n) running away in the distance...... And she was crying.

"I'm sorry,  I can't" he says and takes off like a storm.  Never in his life has he felt so panicked.  Kouen eventually found her.......  In Kouha's arms.

She was still crying,  but he could see a fake smile plastered on her face.  His body went numb as another man was touching the woman he likes...  No,  cross that off.  The woman he loves. Kouen watched them sparr,  and when she tripped;  the prince was about to run for her,  but Kouha took that chance away from him.

Palms forming into fists,  he stormed off and into his bedroom. Plopping down on his bed,  he threw his pillow to the ground.  Childish as it is,  he wanted to do it.  He punched his headboard a couple of times before it eventually broke.  Hearing the commotion,  Koumei barged in his room.  "What's the matter?" He asked but the first prince didn't move.  Instead,  he pouted and turned to his window,  where he could clearly see Kouha still carrying (y/n).

Koumei knew what was up and snickered.  "Y'know,  you still have a chance if you could just try" he says and closes the now broken door.  Sighing,  Kouha exited his bedroom and looked for the girl he yearned to speak to.  Walking down the hallways,  he could hear a voice.  Her voice.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

"DAMN YOU KOUHA!!!  PUT ME DOWN!!!" (y/n)  yells as she tried t squirm out of his grasps.  "NO! Your ankle is twisted and it's not my fault your so stubborn" Kouha mumbles and she stopped squirming.  "It's about him,  isn't it?" The third prince asks and her face burned.  "Thought so"

Kouen remains silent behind the palace walls as he listened to (y/n)  and his brother's conversation. He swears that whoever this man is...  He won't have any mercy for making her cry.  His fists we're formed once again and was ready to know who 'he' was. 

"Kouha,  even if Entei does not like me back...  It's ok. But even though I admired him for a long time,  I know it's impossible to fall in love with your best friend" she cries again and Kouha's ears perk up when he heard footsteps. 

Out of the blue,  Kouen steps out and looks at (y/n)'s shocked face.  He then glared at Kouha and the Third Prince knew what would happen.  "I'll leave you two be" he says and puts (y/n)  down on the ground gently.  Walking away Kouha could still feel his brother's eyes digging at his back with a sharp look. 

(y/n)  on the other hand,  remained silent.  She was too embarrassed to face the First Imperial Prince. Kouen walked towards her and sat right across.  "(y/n), is this true?" He asks and the princess could only nod and tears would fall down again.  "Wha-?  Stop crying..   Please,  it's ok...  The feeling is mutual" he smiles and pats her back.  "But Entei" she sniffles "What about our friendship?  I love Koumei and Kouha as brothers...  But yours is just too different.  I don't love you like family,  I love you as a special person" she whispers and the prince hugs her abruptly.  "Shh,  it's alright.  Even so," he looks at her (e/c) eyes with sincerity "it's ok for you to love anyone.  But in the end,  your mine...  Got that?" He says in a comforting voice while picking her up.

Never in her life has (y/n) felt so happy.  She was finally noticed by 'him' in which Kouen knows that he messed up big time. But other than that,  the weight on his shoulders we're finally gone...  Now that she was his.

💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓💓

Word Count: 1,323

Lame,  but I did my best!

\(☆o☆)/

I hope I didn't disappoint you all,  I'm just so busy at school...  Anyways,  hope you all enjoyed readers!