Solomon x Reader (Someday)

(y/n) = your name
(l/n)  = last name
(e/c) = eye color
(h/c) = hair color
(s/c) = skin color
(f/c) = favorite color
(s/n) = shop name

Requested by: OtakuGamerPro101

REALLY, REALLY, LOVE THE IDEA!  But I feel pretty sympathetic to the reader.... Still, my guts are irking to make a sad ending. But hopefully all of you will love it!  (⊙︿⊙✿)

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

(y/n) (l/n) was just a normal 17 year old human girl living in Alma Torran.  She loved the color (f/c), and is excellent at making beautiful clothes. But her simple life was about to change when her fate made a quick turn of events.

One day, the (h/c)-haired female was tending her little clothes shop, when a mysterious hooded man entered,  making the small bell make it's signature 'ding!'. "Hello!  Welcome to (s/n)... How can I help you sir?" She smiled and showed her pearly white teeth.  Her (e/c)  hues gleaming against the sunlight, which reflected on her (s/c) skin. "Just hide me..." He says and the girl tilted her head in confusion.  All of a sudden,  he held her wrist and the both of them jumped behind the counter in a flash,  when the door opened up;  showing soldiers of whom she recognizes as the palace's royal guards. "He's not here.... Search the whole town men!  King David would place his whole wrath against us if we don't find the prince."

'THE PRINCE?!'

The man then covered (y/n)'s mouth when she was about to call out to them. When the guards left,  the girl couldn't stop bowing. "I'm so,  sorry your Highness!  I-I didn't know it w-was you!" She frantically yelped and beads of sweat fell down her (s/c)  cheeks. In a moment,  the man stayed still.  Seconds later, a cheeky smile appeared on his visible lips and he took of his hood,  revealing his long blue hair that was perfectly braided,  and a darker shade of blue as his eye color. It was him.  Solomon Jehoahaz Abraham.  Son of King David.

She was awestrucked by the sight of him,  until she snapped out of it.  "I-I'M SORRY!" Again,  she bowed.  "Nonono!  It's alright!  I get that a lot.. Now,  let me help you up.." He says and wraps his fingers against hers.  A blush formed on (y/n)'s cheeks,  but she shook it off. 

"Anyways,  what brings you here your majesty? New clothing perhaps?" She smiled and he shook his head. "Ah,  I was just simply hiding from them... Thank you...  Miss-?" Solomon stops mid sentence as she flinched.  "Oh! Cancel the 'miss'... I'm not a noble or anything. But,  my name is (y/n)...  (y/n)  (l/n).." The girl smiled and so did the prince.  "Nice to meet you... (y/n). Now I have to go.  I can't thank you enough.  Bye!  See you soon!" Solomon snickered and (y/n)  felt butterflies in her stomach.  'Is this what they call love at first sight?' She thought and thought. Since then,  the both of them we're best friends!  Always looking for trouble and Solomon would sometimes help her handle shop,  and buy magnificent dresses.

"Y'know...   I always wish I could find the one I love in the future.." The prince said one night when he and (y/n)  we're overlooking Alma Torran on a hill.

"Oh?  Is that so?"

Solomon nodded as the female sighed.

'I wish I would be the one you are looking for..."

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 years has passed and Solomon would still visit (y/n)  from time to time. But those visits actually came to a halt. Curious as she is,  (y/n)  wondered on where he would be.  To be honest,  she was planning on confessing to him. Ridiculous if she might add.