Goodbye Dallas

I walked from Johnny's grave over to Dallas's grave and went on my knees, placing a flower in front of his tombstone

"Hey Dallas...long time no see. I'm sorry I haven't been visiting you. I just didn't have the time. I have a lot to tell you since I've been away. Well, I just turned 21 a couple of days ago and little pony is now 17. That's probably why I don't really like my birthday because Pony gets older the same day I do and I don't want him to grow up. Well, another thing is I was away at college...so that's why I didn't come. Well you knew that since I came over here when I got my acceptance letter. I'm surprised I at how much money I saved to go to college. Well it was saved since my freshman year of high school but you know senior year I had to drop out to help Darry with money. I'm an art major, I finally decided on art. It's my last year and I'll be graduating soon. I hope you and Johnny will be there watching me from heaven graduate. I broke up with my boyfriend last month, he was...he was abusing me. The gang gave him a good beating. I know if you were here, you would've beat him like there was no tomorrow. Well, if you were here, you would've been my boyfriend. You know that leather jacket I told you Buck gave me? I still have it. I took it to college with me. Every time I wear, I feel like I'm in your arms. Also, the whole Soc and Greaser thing died down. We still have our socs and greasers and we still don't like each other but it's not as bad as it use to be. I can walk down the street by myself and not have to worry about getting jumped. Well Darry still insists I carry some type of weapon or have someone come with me. The gang is doing okay, a few changes but we're still okay. It doesn't feel the same without you and Johnny. It still feels out of place. Oh, I almost forgot...I painted you. In my art class we had to do a painting of one of the art skills we learned and got to paint what we wanted. I think I painted you well haha. You know, each day I wonder what life would be like if you and Johnny were still here. Oh! That book I told you Pony was writing, was a huge success. Everyone loved it and we got letters in about people saying they cried when they read the parts where you and Johnny passed away....oh! Another thing, a week after you and Johnny died, I finally told Two and Steve about my parents and sister, Two-Bit was crying and they both felt bad for me...I still read that letter you made for me. It makes me smile and I know you probably hesitated trying to give it to me. Well I still and always will love you. Hey maybe the next time I visit you, I'll be married with kids. I'll always keep that promise of  naming my kid Dallas. Well, I better get going, the sun is setting and Darry is probably wondering where I am. Hm, I guess I can finally say I saw a sun set with you ....until next time, Goodbye Dallas"