Jughead #1

Y/F/S = Your favorite show.
--------------------------------------------
You and Jughead had been together for around six months now. He isn't the big fan of PDA, but sometimes he would do small things in public, which people thinks are adorable. But when you're alone (and when he isn't writing his novel), he would be all cuddly and cheesy, and that was one of the many reasons you loved him.

Jughead and you was at your house. Your parents wasn't home, so you had invited Jughead over.
You and Jughead was cuddling in your bed, while watching Y/F/S. You knew he wasn't really paying attention to the television. He was playing with your hands and giving them a kiss once in a while. You smiled to yourself, leaning your head up against his shoulder.
"Y/N".
"Yeah Juggie".
He laid onto his side, so he could face you better.
"I love you", he said with his Jughead smile.
"Damn, you're cheesy", you laughed, laing on your side so you would be face to face. Jughead rolled his eyes with a smile, before snuggling up against your side. Your hand went to his hair, pulled of his hat. Playing with his hair in one hand and putting the hat onto your head with the other one. Jughead came with a little laugh.
"What?", you smiled.
"Nothing, you just look so good with my hat on".
"Better then you?", I asked with a cheeky smile.
"Hmm... That's a tough one". I playfully smacked his shoulder. "What?", he laughed.
"You're such a idiot sometimes", you giggled.
"But I'm your idiot". You shook your head and continued playing with Jugheads hair. "I love you, Y/N".
"I know Juggie, and I love you too".
--------------------------------------------------
My first imagine. Damn cheesy (I love that word), but that's how we like it.