Jughead #3 part 2.

Archie slammed the door shut. You knew he was mad, but so was you. You start yelling after your dad.
"Dad!", I yelled and went to the start of the stairs. "Tell Archie I'm friends with whoever I want to be friends with!"
No answer.
"Dad!"
"Shut up, his not home", Archie said. You walked over to your brother and pushed him. Not for any reason really, you just really needed to push something or someone.
"Why?", you asked.
"I don't know. He was here before..."
"I'm not talking about dad!", I yelled. "Why do you have to be such an idiot?!"
"You don't know him!", Archie yelled back.
"And you know him?", you asked. Archie opened his mouth but you stopped him. "You don't have to answer, coz' we both know it's a no".
"He was my best friend once. I know about him then you ever will! He is no good for you!"
"Why is he know good for me?! Tell me!" Archie stood there, trying to come up with a answer. That was enough for you. "Go to hell, Archie", you said before storming upstairs. You ran to your room and locked the door, before you buried your face in your pillows.
Why did your brother had to be such an idiot? And now he was fighting with you too. What was going on with him?
Beep.
You took your phone out of your pocket. It was a text from Jughead.
Juggie ❤: "Are you okay Y/N?"
You sat up in your bed before texting him back.
You: "Yeah. A little upset, but fine otherwise".
It didn't take long for Jughead to answer.
Juggie ❤: "How are Archie taking it?"
You: "Not good. We had a argument, and I'm pretty sure he don't what me to talk with you anymore".
This time it took a little longer.
Juggie ❤: "Does that mean you don't want to see me anymore?"
You: "Are you crazy? Of course I want to see you again!"
Juggie ❤: "Good. Will you open your window then?"
You looked from your phone to your window. There, on the roff outside your window, sat Jughead and waved at you. You walked over to your window, and opened it so he could get inside.
"What are you doing here?", you asked with a smile all over your face.
"Sneaking into my girlfriend's room, just like every boyfriend in every movie", he answered.
"You must be crazy. Archie is down stairs".
"Good, coz' it's not him I came to see". Jughead sat down on your bed. You sat down beside him. He leaned back and look at you. "What should we do now?"
"I have an idea", you said with a cheeky smile.
"I'm listening". You shook your head before leaning in so you could kiss him. Jughead kissed back and took your hand in his. At that moment Archie didn't matter at all. The thought of him being downstairs, or maybe just outside the door, you couldn't care less.
"Y/N, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you like that, it's just, JUGHEAD IS HERE!?", Archie yelled from your now open door. Okay, it mattered a bit. You and Jughead pulled apart. "Out!", he said pointing at the door.
"Archie, I..."
"Shut up Jones and get out!"
"No", you said stood up. They both look a bit surprised at you. "He ain't going anywhere". You walked over to your brother and look him straight in the eyes. "Archie, I love Jughead. He is my boyfriend and I trust him with all of my heart. I don't care if you don't like it. I would still sneaking out to see him, and I would always find a way to be with him, even if you watch over me 24/7. So get used to it". Archie stood there thinking. He eventually let out a sigh.
"Why do you always have to get me like that", he said. He came with a little smile. "Okay. Jughead, you can have her". You looked over at Jughead, who sat smiling like a idiot. "But please, keep it on a minimum. I don't want to see you two get it on, and I don't wanna be an uncle yet ether".
"Archie!" You hit his shoulder, even though it hurted your hand more then his shoulder.

That night, Jughead ended staying at your house overnight. You saw a movie and fell asleep afterwards, and therefore didn't want him to go.
You couldn't help but smile in your sleep.
You got to keep your Juggie.
--------------------------------------------------
I was planning to write this tomorrow, but people seamed to like part one more then I thought they would, so it came up a lot earlier.
I'm a little short on ideas, so if anyone have an idea, when I wouldn't mind 😂❤