Archie #1

You and Archie had decided to go get some ice cream. You now sat in the park, holding hands and eating your ice cream.
"Archie, can I ask you something?"
"Of course Y/N. What is it?"
"Why are you handsome?"
Archie chuckled. You loved every time he smiled or laughed. It would always give you butterflies in your stomach.
"Well, Y/N, I have been wondering about the same thing for so long". You shook your head before leaning up against him. "Y/N?"
"Yeah".
"I also have a question for you".
"Well, spit it out".
Archie gave you his lovely smile before talking.
"How can it be that you are so beautiful, cute, one of the most talented people I know, and be so loving and caring?" You started to blush. "I'm serious, you know".
"Aw, Archie. You're so sweet, but you make me sound like the most perfect human being on the earth".
"But you are perfect", Archie said. You looked down to the ground, blushing even more. Archie laid a finger under your chine and lifted your head. "Please look up when you're blushing. That is one of the most cutest things I've ever seen".
You smiled and kissed Archie on the check.
"I love you, Archie".
"I love you too, Y/N", Archie said before kissing you one the lips.
--------------------------------------------------
I'm still in my cheesy cliché zone, haha.