Archie #2

"Stop it!", you giggled.
You were over at Archie's house. His dad wasn't home, so Archie had invited you over.
You was laying in Archie's bed with your favorite book. Archie was in a very playful mood. He was hiding at the end of the bed, but his eyes was pecking over the edge, staring at you. You could hear him trying to hid his laughter.
"You're such a dork", you laughed.
"Really?", he asked as his howl face came over the edge. You tried to hold your laughter in, so you just nodded. "Am I a cute dork?"
"Maybe", you answered with a chuckled.
"Am I a funny dork?"
"No", you said as seriously as you could. Archie disappeared again behind the bed. "Archie, what are you doing?" No answer. "Archie?" Still no answer. You closed the book, before crawling to the edge, where Archie had been just a few minutes ago.
"Boo!" Archie popped right up in your face. You screamed.
"Archie! That wasn't funny".
"It's wasn't?", Archie asked sarcastic. Suddenly Archie had you down on the bed, tickling you.
"Stop it! Hahaha! Stop it Archie! Haha!"
"Okay, but say I'm funny first".
"No".
"Okay", Archie said and started to tickle you again. "Say I'm funny".
"No! Haha!"
"Then why are you laughing?" You slapped his shoulder, before he start tickling you again.
"Okay, okay! You're funny! You are funny!"
Archie kissed you. He laid down beside you with a cheeky smirk.
"If you had just said that from the start, we didn't have to go through all that".
You rolled your eyes.
How could you be so lucky to have that stupid dork as you're boyfriend?
--------------------------------------------------
This wasn't my best one, but I still think find it kinda cute.