Jughead #4

"Hell no!", you yelled and stood up from the sofa. "I do not wanna watch that!" Jughead started laughing. He had gotten YouTube on the television, and was now on Rob Dyke's chanel (creepy but good stuff btw). Jughead would sometimes watch his videos, begging you to watch them with him. You thought the videos were to scary, and therefore didn't want to see them.
"It's not that bad", Jughead laughed. "His just telling about a murder".
"In details!"
Jughead shook his head with a smile. He turned to the television and played the video. You sat down and hidden your face against Jug's body. He laughed at you, and laid an arm around you.
As time went, you didn't really find it that scary. You now sat and watched the video. Jughead wasn't as calm. He was now hiding behind you, scared to look. The video ended, and Jughead started to look up from your back.
"It's over?", he asked scared.
"Yeah", you answered. "It wasn't that bad actually, let's watch another one".
"What?.."

That night Jughead didn't sleep. He was trying to hid against your body, scared to look up from the bed. Good you were there to keep him saw. He's strong girlfriend.
--------------------------------------------------
Well, this is not the best I've ever made, but I just felt like making one.
Btw, Rob Dyke is a YouTuber telling about murders and seriel killers. It's not that creepy, or I don't find it that creepy. It's weird.
Anyway! Hope you have a nice day, and yeah... bye! <3