Fight part 2

Prince's POV
How am I going to get mum and dad to stop fighting. I'm really scared I don't want them to get a divorce. I love my dad very much it'll be hard to separate from my dad. "Come on honey." Mom said as I pulled my back pack over my shoulders. "Ok." I mumbled, I want to say bye to dad but I don't think he wants to talk to us. We arrived at grandma Katherine's house. We are very close so I hugged her once we walked in. "Mom?" My mom asked. "Yes?" She sighed. "Can I talk to you please alone?" She nodded her head.
Michael's POV
I messed up didn't I? I never meant to slap her. My stupid work is making me distant from the people that meant the world to me. They were right I do need a break. Gosh I'm so stupid, I'll just go and apologize to her. She's probably crying in our room right now. I hope the kids are ok to. I started to tape up my song lyrics that were ripped and carefully put it back on my desk. I slowly walked up the stairs and knocked on our door. "Baby open up its me." I knocked. "Babe please I'm sorry for what I did." I opened the door and she want there. I'll ask the kids then, I went in Prince's room but he wasn't there. All the rooms were checked and it seems like nobody is home. "Oh fuck." Michael face palmed himself.
Your POV
"Do you really think he meant what he did?" As you wiped a tear away and blew your nose with a tissue. "No dear, he didn't have the ring to slap you. But I'm pretty sure he didn't mean to." Mama Jackson rubbed your back. "I guess I'll talk to Michael. We just have been distant with each other so I guess how this argument kind of started. The kids saw me get slapped but they won't even remember after." The phone rang, you let it keep ringing. It rang at four separate times even more. "Let me know when you work things out." Mama Jackson smiled. "Ok I'll be back." You picked up your purse and kissed the kids goodbye. "I love you guys so much."
Michael's POV
Come on pick up! I started to panic. The door opened and I saw my beautiful wife standing there but she still looked glum. "Babe!" Running up to hug her. "Back off." She gently pushed me a little. "Baby when I slapped you I didn't mean it. I had so much anger built up inside of me and I I love you I will never ever hurt you again. I will promise to make up my time with you. Tell how much of a dick I was for slapping you. It's all of my fault I know you wanted to spend time with me but work just got in the way and it stressed me out." I looked at her begging for forgiveness. She had her arms crossed before hesitating to talk. "Babe I believe every word you say." I kissed her deeply and passionately.
Your POV
Michael me deeply and passionately. I closed my eyes and kissed back. The kiss got rougher and Michael pulled back. "Let's take this to the bedroom." Michael picked me up bridal style and he gently puts your body on the bed. "I need you, I want you." Michael cooed, he got on top of me and we started a hit make out session. Then started to strip down our clothes down. Michael took his two fingers and rubbed it on my cl*t causing me to let out a soft moan. "Just fuck me already." Michael slowly entered his fingers in you and went in and out. "Uh." You guys kissed again. "Make sure you don't wake the neighbors baby." Michael joked, his member was hard now so Michael got on top of me and entered his thick stick into me slowly. It hurt a little it's been a while since you guys been intimate. "Are you ok?" Having looks of sorrow on his face." Mhmmm." Afterwards he moved thrusts. Kissing you and feelings your boobs. He went faster once he noticed the pleasure on his face. When you guys were done you took a shower together and then dried off and cuddled in the bed. Michael had his arms wrapped around you and fell asleep on your shoulder. "I love you." Michael whispers. "I love you too."