Family Suprise

Michael never grew up to have a normal childhood so as a surprise. I decided to make Michael a candy shop right in our very own mansion! I already know he would love it. So while Michael was at rehearsal and interviews for his tour and meeting fans I hired some interior decorators to build the shop and I went to the store and bought all of Michael's favorite candies. I wanted him to be happy and be child like as well which all ways made him happy. Everyone that helped was done and I did the rest. Michael called me to say he was on his way home. So I got some blind folds ready for him. I can here the keys clicking through the knob and a loving husband comes in to give me a kiss. "Hello darling how was your day?" I kiss him back. "Great! Now put this on." Michael did as he was told. "So what's the blind folds for?" I put my hands on Michael's shoulders and lead him to the candy room. "I love you very much and you deserve every thing. So can you guess what I got you?" Michael put his hand on his chin. "A new fedora?" I giggled. "Nope!" Michele thought more. "A new pet?" Putting his hand out. "No silly uncover your blind folds." Michael's mouth dropped when he saw the brightly colorful lit room full of sweets inside. "Oh honey! You didn't have to do that. It looks so awesome! Thank you!" Michael skips around the room to see all the candy and chooses a skittle from the skittles jar. "I should wait until after dinner. Wow honey you really got me this time."