Michael Gets Kidnapped(Billie Jean era) part 2

A light bulb formed in Michael's head. He had a slick and sly idea in order to escape. "Ok girl." He did the unthinkable and kissed Tasha right on her lips. "If you love me would you untie me? I promise I won't escape and I'll give you guys your autographs." Michael tried to make it sound believable. "Ok." They giggled and Nichole cuts the rope with a kitchen knife. "Do you guys have any sharpie I can write with?" They went upstairs and closed the door behind them giggling. They also took Michael's phone so he had to find another way to call the police. Minutes later they back come back down stairs with a sharpie and photos of him. "Who should I sign this to?" Tasha and Nichole got excited and jumpy. "My name is Tasha and my best friends name is Nichole." During the concert everyone was confused about where Michael was he hasn't been on stage since after the break. You went back to the security guard to tell where Michael was. "You aren't going to believe this but Michael had been kidnapped! I tried to call him but he didn't answer but he did and he started to panic so I threatened to call the police and the kidnapper on the other end of the phone Hung up on me. I don't know what to do! I just hope Michael is alright. "Boo!! Michael! Michael!" The fans said annoyed. They have been eating for an hour already. "What should we do? We can't tell the fans they'll get angry if they figure out Michael canceled the show." You sighed. "We'll just have to tell them he truth Y/N." I nodded my head and told the DJ to make an announcement. "Yo what's up tonight?" He DJ greeted. "Boo!" They started to throw food at him. "Yes, I know you are all waiting for the king of pop to come on stage. But we have one problem. Michel Jackson has been reported missing so unfortunately we have to cancel the rest of the concert." The crowd booed again and threw food at the DJ. He jumped off the stage and security escorted all of the fans out of the stadium. "Oh no." You fell on your knees crying. "It'll be ok Ms. Y/N." The security escorted you to the limo on the way to the police station. "We will get into this case straight away. The police gave you w concerned look before getting into his police car. You started putting posters up of Michael every where in the local neighborhood. Back at Tasha's house Michael wanted to make another deal in order to get his phone back. "Tasha!" Michael shouted. "Yes Mikey bear?" Hurriedly rushed to him. "Can I please have my phone back i am extremely bored." He started to kiss down her neck and lips. "Ok baby here." Then she left him alone again. He called the police straight away but quietly she can't hear. Michael stayed calm as possible. "