Vampire Michael part 3

My POV
"So why am I being followed?" It gets silent for a minute. "Because they want your blood and because of that I have to protect you. And you give off this scent to arouses me and I just can't get enough of you. But I am a good guy so of course I won't suck your blood. But you need to cover your scent some how. And they also want you as a sacrifice." I get more nervous the more he explains the situation. "What kind of  sacrifice?" He shows me a picture of a ceremony with men putting a knife to the Perone heart. "Not only do they want your Blood but they want your heart. They believe a youthful heart makes them young." Michael paces around the room. "So what ever you do don't go outside unless your with me. You can't risk being out alone. Not even for a dam second. So I will find something to cover up your scent so the vampires can't follow you and lose their trace. "So who are they?"
Revo's POV
"We have found her hiding spot. But we need a plan to trap her." I stand in the darkness of the woods spying on my victims. " I can smell her from a mile away. Oh o just want to do my bidding already. It will be one handsome feast." I laughed melancholy. "Sebastian.... will you like to join for dinner?" I asked holding one of my helpless victims. "Yes sir. I'll prepare dinner straight away." I throw her to Sebastian. "Be quiet or things will be much worse for you my lady." I watched him tape her mouth shut, tied her up and set her up on the table. I passed him the knife. I hold her down on the table as Sebastian does the rest of the preparation for the sacrifice.
Michael's POV
"The Blood cult there are two people Revo and Sebastian both pure blood vampires. They are the strongest I've heard and they have been around for centuries. Know body had a trace of their victims so their Murders are left a mystery to the public. The victims have been still known as missing for years. We have to move some where out of the town here wear this it'll mask your scent. "We will leave first thing in the morning they hate coming out during the day it blows their cover."