Michael meets a Painter

Michael is going to an art studio today to do something he had ever tried before. Art is not his best skills but he loves the subject. He took his extremely expensive art supplies with him and went to class. "Good Morning class i want you to meet Mr. Jackson he will be your new student today." The class looks up and greets Michael. "You May sit where ever you like Michael." He looks across the room to find an empty seat all the way in the back. "If you have any questions don't be shy." Michael sets up his canvas and takes out his art supplies and sets it on the desk. The teacher talks about different colors, mixing colors, types of mediums, shadowing and coloring, and finally teaches them step on step on how to paint. She sets the reference in the front and tells them to start. Michael was to nervous to start and stared at the blank canvas. The teacher comes up and smiles at Michael. "It's ok To make mistakes Michael." He puts the brush to the canvas and started to paint when he was finished he put the brush down. "Time is up class." Every one else set there brushes down. "May I see your work Michael?" Michael was to shy to show her. "It's not perfect." He said. As he admires all of the students assignments. The teacher sneaks a peek at the painting. She was amazed and shocked at how great Michael was for a beginner artist. "Michael I would like to hang up your art work." She immediately takes it and puts it up where the class can see it. Every body else is amazed to. "Michael you are a star student today."