Chapter 46: It's still a 'yes'

*Please don't judge what you read next. I have no experience with this stuff. Please forgive if you aren't happy with it.*

Sitting up with a jump, I looked around to see I was in Lucas's room. It was dark with the full moon shinning in through the the curtains.

I saw Lucas shirtless sleeping next to me. His chest was falling with each breathe he took. He didn't seem bothered by my reaction.

Groaning I rubbed my face and just looked around me.

"What the hell?" I whispered out in the silence. Though nothing responded.

I looked over and saw purple and green eyes looking at me. It scared me at first to the point I almost screamed but I realized it was the mirror which reflected my eyes.

Laughing softly in relief and at my stupidity, I looked around for the last time before settling back down on the bed.

I covered myself with the blue sheet and just stared at the ceiling. I was lost in thought to the white wolf with my eyes. Who was she? How did I hear her?

What does this mean and how come Lucas sees her to? Why does she cry in his and talk to me in mine?

I jumped back when I felt something touch me but relaxed when I saw it was Lucas. He had put his arm around me and pulled me to him. His head rested in my neck as he breathed into it. He was still asleep and didn't notice me jump.

"You're jumpy." I jumped again but this time it was Lucas's fault.

I elbowed him in his side. "Don't do that."

I felt his chest vibrate and knew he was laughing at me. "What's wrong?"

I fell silent at that question. Should I tell him? Would he believe me? I mean it was his dream originally.

"Did you dream of that wolf again?" I felt him freeze next to me and turned on my side to get a better look. Well I tried but the only light source was the moon and it wasn't enough to see alot.

It took a few seconds before he responded. "Actually no. For the first time in a while tonight I didn't."

This made my heart skip a beat but I won't say anything. I need to understand my dream before I share it. It could be nothing. Instead I raised my hand and traced his chest. I felt his arm move under me to pull on top of his chest. I didn't mind so I let him.

I was laying on his chest now but I still traced things on his chest.

"Why do you ask?" I shrug as an answer.

His hand grabbed my hand and again he played with my ring finger. "Tell me, please."

"Are you thinking about marrying me?"

He stopped then pulled my chin up to see him. He looked confused and mortified by the question. Ouch. "Why in the world do you think I was just thinking about it? Of course I'm going to marry you!"

I laughed when he said this. So it wasn't the thought of marring me but the thought of not marrying me.

He bent down and kissed the tip of my nose. "One day I'll marry you, Mrs. Future-Lana-King. I did promise you." He held up the hand with my promise ring.

I grinned at this before pecking his lips. "Well it's still a 'yes' from me."

He smiled before rolling on top of me causing me to squel in the process but stopped when he kissed me. I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck and shoulder to respond. He caught me off guard but it was a good one.