Beat that Hazza.

LOUIS’ P.O.V

  I told Simone everything. She sat there an absorbed it all, nodding a couple of times, all while sipping water from the glass I gave her.

 “So… Are you mad at Zayn?” I asked her eventually. She thought for a moment.

 “No, I’m not,” she said finally.

 “And I’m not mad at Chloe either, I don’t even know her! But she had no idea Zayn was meant to be going out with me. I just hope she doesn’t think that I am mad at her,”

 “So… You’re over Zayn?” I asked hopefully. Maybe now was the time –

She looked down into her lap.

 “Nearly, I mean, it was only about a month, but it was a whole 4 weeks nonetheless,”

“Of course,” I babbled.

 “I mean, like, I totally understand… I’m just going to thhee… The bathroom. Be right back,”

 I basically sprinted out of the room.

 Once in the bathroom, I bolted myself in and checked my phone.

 Text: Unknown.

Lou it’s Chloe, I know you’re @ Simone’s, just plz tell her I’m sorry and that I had no idea I don’t want her to hate me >.<

 Chloe x

 I quickly texted back:

  Hi Chloe, I’ve told Simone everything. She’s not angry J she understands everything, though she is still a bit angry at Zayn… Where are you? We will come now J

 Oh and by the way… I am thinking of asking Simone out… Maybe… Kinda… Help?

Love,

 The Carrot King x

 There we go, I thought as I pressed send. Things were finally working out. My phone chimed as Chloe texted me back.

Text: Unknown.

Well at least she’s not angry at me :O I would be scared if she was, not that I did anything wrong… wasn’t technically my fault…

 We’re at the park near Nandos… There’s a rly nice little place under some rocks and we’re gonna camp out here tonight, you might wanna bring some clothes and stuff J

 Chloe x

  I went outside and went over to Simone, who was on her phone.

 “Apparently everyone’s down at the park, they have a little camp thing going on, so pack some bags love,” I said cheerily. She jumped up and ran into her room. I quickly jogged out of her apartment and into mine, packing some stuff into a bag. When I came back she was standing at the door waiting.

 “Took you long enough,” she said, slapping my chest.

  We walked down to the park in a slightly awkward silence. I was going to ask her out tonight, I just didn’t know when. I knew she liked me too, I’m just too much of a ninja for her not too.

  We reached the boys, who were eating take-away Chinese.

 “No more Nando’s Niall?” I grinned playfully. Niall shrugged.