Pasty British Guys...

I watched him avidly. He looked about 17. He was well dressed, very well dressed for a young a guy, no Bintangs, tatty trainers or anything!

 I hurriedly dropped my gaze as he passed through the check in desk and grabbed his luggage. I glanced up and nearly died. He was walking towards me. I looked around. I was the only one in this section of the lounge. I looked at my phone and pretended I was doing something other than perving. I nearly jerked out of my seat when he tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around a bit too quickly and looked up at him. He had deep brown eyes. You could get lost in those eyes, I thought to myself. I smiled flirtily at him. Tossing my black hair over my shoulder.

 “Can I help you?”

He grinned at me. A cute, boyish grin.

 “Yeah actually, are you gonna be on a 2:45 flight to London by any chance?”

Wow. Just. Wow. His voice was so deep and comforting, and his accent sounded British, though I couldn’t place exactly where, he sounded like a sexy Michael Buble.

 “I am actually, what’s up?

He looked around helplessly.

 “I’m lost,” he admitted. “I’ve lost my four mates too, I’ve called them and they should be here soon, but we can’t find where we’re meant to be boarding or anything,”

I laughed. He was just so sweet!

 “Well stay with me and when they call our flight I’ll show you the way,”

 He grinned again and sat down opposite me. My Dad had come back by then, but he merely smiled at me, and went to sit somewhere else.

 I was just about to say something cool to break the awkwardness when I heard a shout from the other reception desk.

 I turned around and I saw a guy waving animatedly at me. I looked at the boy and he was waving back. Of course, I thought stupidly. He was too far away to see what he looked like (there are 2 reception desks, he was at the far one) but it looked like he was wearing red ¾ length pants and a stripy t-shirt. He looked tanned, I wondered if he was the guy-opposite-me’s brother. There were some guys behind him, but I couldn’t tell what they looked like.

 I turned back to the boy.

“I didn’t get your name,” I grinned playfully.

He smiled.

 “Well let’s start again then,” he said, holding out his hand.

“Hey, I’m Liam.”

 Before I could reply I felt myself being lifted off the ground and into a bone-crushing hug from behind.  A pair of tanned arms hugged my waist as I was plopped back down on the sofa with tingles running down my spine. A head popped up from above me. I looked up.

  “Hi! I’m Louis! Nice to meet you Liam’s new girlfriend!” the head yelled happily at me.

 I look at Liam quizzically, who shrugged and said to the head;

“Lou, she’s not my girlfriend”
“I’m Simone” I butted in.

“Oh,” said Louis. He walked formally around my chair and stuck out his hand. “In that case, hi Simone, I’m Louis. Oh and Liam has a girlfriend so don’t try anything naughty,” I shook his hand grinning, Louis was funny. And also the hottest guy I had ever seen. Apart from Liam.
I looked him up and down. Oh he was the red pants guy. He had light brown hair in a bowl cut, but the way it was styled into a side fringe made him look sexy. He had bright eyes in a very interesting cross between blue and green. He looked about the same age as Liam. Louis raised a hand and signaled for the boys at the desk to come over. I felt slightly overwhelmed in the presence of 2 hot British guys, with possibly more on the way. Maybe I can take back what I said about pasty British guys… Maybe…