A New Friend and A New Secret

before you start reading.... long ago i decided to write a fanfic about all of them (please be mine) and one about each of them... harrys is in progress (Nowhere But Up) and i will now start uploading Louis' :) its called 'when fame comes to call' 

please read and i will love you <3

thanks

izziexx

NIALL’S P.O.V

  It was about a month after we had got back. Zayn and Simone had been inseperable. They were always hanging out together. Zayn hardly ever hung with us anymore, but today Liam had convinced him to come for a game of basketball. I left the house early and went to the gym. I kept trying to go, but I felt a bit self-conscious when I went with the boys, so I tried to go alone in my spare time, and even though you wouldn’t think it, I didn’t have a lot of spare time. I was studying for college, and I hoped to go back and do a course on sound engineering once all this fame has died down. Not that it would anytime soon I didn’t think, everywhere I went people would recognize me, and it was a bit annoying really.

  I let my mind go blank as I ran. I was getting hot so I took my shirt off and draped it over the handlebars of the treadmill. There was no-one else in the gym so I was fine with just pushing myself as far as I could go.

  Dripping with sweat, I threw my clothes in my bag and jumped under the shower. I just stood there and let the water wash over me, staring at my feet. I didn’t think I was a big part of the band, I didn’t get many solo’s, and compared to Harry or Liam, I didn’t have many twitter or facebook fans, I really didn’t know where my music career was going to go, as 1/5 of One Direction, the boys would kill me if I left, but the question remains, ‘how long are we going to stick together for?’

 I turned off the tap and dressed myself slowly. I was going to Liam’s place to play basketball later with the rest of the boys, but I had an hour or so to just be alone with my thoughts.

 As I walked out, I stuck my headphones in my ears and got lost in the music. Call me vain, but I listen to our music most of the time, I try to see it from a fans point of view, but honestly it’s a bit hard.

  I was lost in thought, so I wasn’t looking where I was going. As I neared my apartment I crashed into someone, knocking them to the ground.

 I ripped my headphones out and started apologizing.

 “Oh my god I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you there,” I babbled as I stuck out my hand. The person who grasped it was a teenage girl, who looked about 15 or 16, with long hair that looked almost black, but when I looked closer, it was dark brown. She pushed her hair out of her face and looked at me with big brown eyes.

  “No no,” she said softly. “I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going,”

 Her eyes widened when she saw me.

 “I… You’re…. Wait a minute… You can’t be… Are you?”

I put on the smile that I reserved for fans and put my other hand on top of hers.

 “I’m Niall’

LIAM’S P.O.V

After Mary left the next day, I went out and bought the biggest, most expensive bunch of flowers I could find, wrapped them in gold paper and sent them to her address with a little card saying ‘missing you already’ attached to them. My girlfriend was the most important thing in the world next to my family, and I had to make her see that. I just hope she thinks it's sweet.

a month later...

I walked into the garage humming to myself. I didn’t actually use the garage since I couldn’t drive yet, so I had weights in there and a basketball hoop on a pole, which I took out and set up in the driveway as everyone was coming around later to play and then maybe get take-out, on account of the last time we all met up Harry cooked and broke the toaster. I had about half an hour before they all came, so I went on Facebook and logged into the One Direction page.

 The boys are about to come over for some basketball J How are you guys? Liam x

After that I literally sat there and twiddled my thumbs until a metallic clanging sound and a yell told me that Harry and Louis had arrived.

HARRY’S P.O.V

Me and Louis walked down to Liam’s house. Well Louis had brought his girlfriend along. I didn’t like her. She strutted along behind us on her phone, occasionally contributing to our conversation. Her name was Ellyse. Apparently Louis had spent the night with her when he went out that time ages ago and they had been inseparable ever since. Still. I didn’t like her. I may have ‘accidently’ posted on twitter that Louis was in a relationship with her. I wonder how many death threats she’s gonna receive now…

  When we reached Liam’s we saw the basketball hoop standing in the driveway.

 “Louis,” Ellyse moaned, tugging on his arm.

 “I don’t want to play basketball,”

 Louis stroked her cheek.

 “You don’t have to sweetheart, you can watch us play if you want,”

“But I want to be with you!!” she whined. I rolled my eyes and ‘accidently’ nudged the metal gate, which clattered against her heels. So many accidents, I grinned to myself, as she screamed and ran inside as fast as her 3 inch stiletto’s would let her, blabbering on about spiders and bugs. I smacked Louis on the shoulder.

 “Why are you with her,” I whispered.

“What about Simone?”

Louis looked at me.

 “Simone is with Zayn,” he said, avoiding my gaze. I suddenly got it.

 “Are you using Ellyse to make Simone jealous?” I whispered even more softly. Louis glanced towards the front door, where Ellyse was standing impatiently, tapping her foot. He tilted his head forward in the slightest of nods, kissed me quickly on the forehead before bounding after Ellyse and ringing the doorbell.