Nicole.

sorry its so short!!!!!!!! but ive been rather busy all day and i have alot of assigments going!!

ENJOY

VOTE

YOU KNOW THE DRILL

izziexx

NIALL'S P.O.V

I slipped past Lou and Ellyse. I hope he dumps that bitch.

 I went to the counter and pulled out my phone, texting the boys to find out what they wanted.

 Text to: <Mr. Malik> <Mr. Styles> <Mr. Payne>

 What you want for brekkie? Peri peri chips? Ask simone + chloe too

 Yeah. I'm not much of a texter. My phone buzzed almost immediately, giving me a long list of everyone's orders. I sighed, walked up to the counter, and rattled of a whole list of things. The cashier raised her eyebrows at me before tallying up my order and telling my to sit down and wait as it would take a little while.

 I sat down in a little corner and looked around for Lou. He was still with Ellyse, and seemed to be getting yelled out. I chuckled to myself. Serves him right for not asking Simone out the second he saw her. I watched as Ellyse stalked off and Lou come plodding up to me.

 "I'm gonna go to the bathroom Nialler, I'll be back soon kay?"

 He looked like a little lost puppy. Poor lad. I nodded and settled back into my seat, opening twitter and seeing what our fans are up to.

 A little while later I felt somebody sit down opposite me.

 "Took your time Lou," I said, sliding my phone in my pocket. But when I looked up it wasn’t Louis's blue eyes that were burning a hole through my head.

 Oh my god it's her.

"Well hello Niall, fancy seeing you here,"

 Even just hearing her voice made my blood boil.

 "What are you doing here?" I managed to spit out. No. I will not let her control my life. She grinned.

 "Oh, just out and about, what about you?"

"None of your business," I said through gritted teeth.

 Nicole was my ex-girlfriend. We went out when I was 16, and she cheated on me for 3 months. After I dumped her, she came back, begging my forgiveness. Being the naïve person I was, I forgave her.

 And then, almost 2 months after that, I caught her cheating again. It hurt. She was the first girlfriend I had ever had, and thanks to her, probably the last. I had serious trust issues in girls, and it was all her fault. But she is NOT going to be in my life anymore. I looked up at her, burning my blue eyes into her brown ones. She smiled sweetly at me and trailed her fingers over my arm. I jerked away.

 "Don't touch me,"

"Awww sweetie," she pouted, ignoring and taking my hand.

 "You know you love it,"

 I put my hands in my pockets.

 "Just tell me what you want and then leave,"

 She laughed. Ew.

 "Oh honey, isn’t it obvious? I want you,"

 Before I could even retort, she had slammed her lips to mine.