Chapter 1

Your POV
I close my ice blue eyes as I begin free falling. Now let me explain why I'm falling, or rather jumping. I'm a half demon, I've never been accepted in human or demon villages. I don't want to live in a world where being different means you get treated like you deserve to suffer. In my village there was three people I trusted. My mother my little sister and my father. That all changed when my father died. My father was a powerful wolf demon, yet somehow my sister was human like my mother. When my father died in battle my mother started treating me like a slave. Suddenly I feel a pair or arms wrap around me "are you stupid?" A angry male voice said. I open my eyes to glare at the person that caught me. I was surprised to see amber eyes staring down at me. I feel the air rushing past as the person that caught me jumps back up the cliff in a few leaps. A human wouldn't be able to jump that high, it must be a demon. When the person lands I instantly jump away from him and brush the dust off my kimono

I turn and glare at the person with tears streaming down my face "why did you stop me?" I asked "why did you jump?" Was the reply from the man stood in front of me

I turn and glare at the person with tears streaming down my face "why did you stop me?" I asked "why did you jump?" Was the reply from the man stood in front of me. "Your a half demon aren't you?" He continued I nod in reply. He looks at me with sympathy in his eyes. "I don't want your sympathy" I growl lowly "I know how you feel" he replied with a small chuckle. I look at him shocked "when I was young I was called a half breed by my whole village" he says with a sad sigh. "Your a half demon too?" I asked shocked "yup and the names inuyasha. The monk over there is miroku, the demon slayer is sango and the priestess is kagome" he said while pointing to a group of humans. I'm shocked at the fact that a half demon is friends with a slayer. "My names (y/n) and I'm a half wolf demon." I mutter quietly. "How about you travel with us, as it seems your village is less than happy to have you there" miroku says I nod in agreement "I'll need to go back to get some things. You stay here and I'll be back soon" I say before turning and walking thought the trees. "I'm not letting her go alone" I hear inuyasha say to the others, I then hear footsteps behind me. "You didn't have to follow me inuyasha" I say with a sigh. The village soon comes into sight "I thought she'd left for good" "she's bought another one with her" "vile wench" "I say we burn her" I hear the loud voices of the villagers as I walk past. Suddenly I'm hit with multiple small objects, I look down and see rocks. Inuyasha puts his hand on his sword and glares at the villagers throwing rocks at me. "Don't bother I'm used to it" I mutter sadly. After a few minutes of walking I spot a small hut on the outskirts of the village and walk to it. I pull aside the battered piece of cloth that acts as a door to the small, broken hut and walk in. Luckily my mother and sister don't live with me. I grab my fathers sword and my weapons made of ice. Suddenly I start smelling smoke "(y/n) the huts on fire and we can't get out someone's placed a barrier outside" inuyasha said while walking over to me "of course it was fire. Inuyasha the reason they set my hut on fire is because I'm not an ordinary wolf demon, I'm a ice wolf demon. Meaning I control the element of ice and snow and have a weakness to fire" I whisper back he takes the top part of his kimono off revealing a white, short sleeved kimono underneath. He passed me the cloak "it should protect you from the fire it's made from the fur of a fire rat" he explains I nod and put the cloak on but look at him in concern "don't worry the sheath of my sword will protect me" he said while sitting on the floor. I look at the weapons I have.

 I look at the weapons I have

fathers sword

BowI look at inuyasha to see what type of weapons he has 'just a sword, he must be powerful then' I think to myself "hey are you even listening to me" inuyasha's annoyed voice pierces my thoughts

Bow
I look at inuyasha to see what type of weapons he has 'just a sword, he must be powerful then' I think to myself "hey are you even listening to me" inuyasha's annoyed voice pierces my thoughts. I shake my head in reply "kagome said that you will need to have one of these if your gonna stay with us" inuyasha says while pointing to the beads around his neck "it gets annoying after a while. All she has to do is say sit and I hit the ground" he mutters annoyed. I nod and begin to cough. The smoke is irritating my lungs. "I've just remembered that I have the red tetsiga." He says while jumping up. He pulls his sword out and it begins to glow red, the blade then absorbs the red light turning the blade itself a bright red. He lifts the sword and swings it down, causing the barrier to break. I try to stand but when I do my legs give out and I cry out in pain as I hit the floor. Inuyasha turns and looks at me in shock. "Your hurt" he states before putting me on his back and taking a huge leap. When we land we are away from the fire and just in time as the hut caved in. "Let's get going" he whispers to me and jumps into a near tree. He then jumps from tree to tree with me on his back.