Chapter 3

"I'm going for a walk" I say while still being in my human form. I look at inuyasha to see that he's worried "I'll call if I need help" I reassure before running to the forest. When I know I'm far enough away I start singing

I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out
I just wanna run

I just wanna run
I'm out here all alone
I try to call your house
Can't reach you on the phone
I'll gather up the nerve
I'm packing up my bag
It's more than you deserve
Don't treat me like a drag

I'm feelin' like I keep on talking
I'm repeating myself,
My words lost all meaning
I keep talking
I repeat myself

I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out
I just wanna run (oh, oh, oh)

Like a game of chess
I predict your move
I think I know you better
Better than you do
I'm sick of feeling cheap
Cheated and abused
Sick of losing sleep
Thinking about you

I'm feelin' like I keep on talking
I'm repeating myself,
My words lost all meaning
I keep talking
I repeat myself

I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out
I just wanna run (oh, oh, oh)
I just wanna run (oh, oh, oh) throw it away

I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out, out

I just wanna run

I just wanna run, hide it away
Run because they're chasing me down
I just wanna run, throw it away
Run before they're finding me out

I just wanna run (Hey, hey, hey, hey,...)
I just wanna run (won't find me out, won't find me out)
I just wanna run

'Why can't I get my mother and sisters out of my head' I think before hearing the bushes rustle. I smell dirt, trees and dog "I know your there" I say loud enough for the demon behind me to hear but not loud enough for shippo and inuyasha to hear. I may have lost my powers but my hearing and smell is still the same as in my half form. I could also feel the demonic aura that this dog demon was giving off. It was similar to inuyasha's, but not quite. "I'm guessing that your inuyasha's older brother" I say to the demon as I look at him. Gold eyes, silver hair, expensive looking kimono and armour, crescent moon shape on his forehead and an annoyed look on his face. Yup definitely inuyasha's brother. "Your smart for a human" he states emotionlessly. "Your only half true on that one. I'm a half demon" I say with a cold stare. "Lord sesshomaru, why are we wasting our time on a pathetic half demon?" A small toad looking thing said while walking up behind the tall demon. "If I was in my half demon form I would tear you to shreds, but as I'm not, I'll take the staff" I growl while leaping at him at a high speed. I steal the staff and hit him with it. The toad thing goes flying. "Hey!" I hear inuyasha's voice shouting from far away. I laugh as I picture what happened. The toad landed on his head. "You know he's gonna get here soon." I say to to the older man. He just looks at me 'ok then...not much of a talker' As I predicted inuyasha turned up after a few seconds. He ran into the clearing with his hand on his swords handle. "Stay away from (y/n)!" Inuyasha shouts at his brother while drawing his sword. When the sword is released from the sheath it triples in size "wow" I mutter. I look up at the sky and block out the fact that the brothers are going at each others throats. The sun should rise soon so I'll get my powers back. I won't just get my powers back I will get more power than normal due to it being the day of the full moon. The power boost will last until the moon goes down. I look back to the fight to see that inuyasha's dropped the sword and his brother is aiming an attack right at him. The attack goes so fast that he can't dodge it. I decide to be an idiot and run in front of him as the attack is just about to hit him. At the same time the sun rises and my blue hair, ears, tail, powers, fangs and claws are back. "Ice crescent shield" I yell as the attack is seconds away from hitting me. A barrier made of ice forms around us. "What are you thinking you idiot? If your powers hadn't come back then you could've died" inuyasha shouts at me. "I was thinking that I couldn't let my friend die. I was thinking that you saved me more than once and that I couldn't let you die." I say calmly while looking back at his brother. "I suggest you leave. And quickly. Before I hammer you into the ground" I growl with my eyes turning red...