Chapter 4

The picture above is what you look like.
My eyes glow a dangerous red as I growl at inuyasha's brother. I look back at inuyasha and see that he's worn out from the fight. "I'll take over from here yasha" I say while smiling at him softly. He reluctantly nods and takes a few steps back so he doesn't get hit. "Fine, but if you get hurt I'm stepping in" he mumbles. I look at my opponent letting my demonic aura take over. Everything turns black as I let the demon take control.

Inuyasha's POV
(Y/n)'s eyes turn red as she lets her demonic aura out. Her kimono changes to a blue and while one and two stripes appear on each side of her face. "Ice crescent colossal burst" she yells but her voice sound slightly different. She sends a ball of ice towards sesshomaru, as soon as the ball of ice hits him it explodes and my brother is cased in a thin layer of ice "it's an attack that encases the opponent in a thin layer of ice, but when that layer of ice melts they will be paralysed" she says. I see her take a deep breath and the red in her eyes slowly starts to fade to purple then to their usual ice blue colour. "Inuyasha let's go" she says calmly.

(Y/n) POV
I start walking in the direction of kagome and the others. "How is miroku still unconscious, I punched him nearly three hours ago" I say in shock "sit boy. Don't walk off on your own. Down girl. You too (y/n." Kagome shouts. "Nyeh" I squeal as I hit the floor. I hear a thud next to me and realise that inuyasha had hit the floor. A few seconds later after the effects have worn off me and inuyasha get up. "We'll set up camp here for now, then continue again in the morning" inuyasha says before walking over to a tree and sitting against it. I walk over to him "can I sit with you?" I ask quietly. "Sure just don't annoy me" he said while I yawn. I mutter a quiet ok before sitting down against the tree next to him. "Can I lay on your lap?" I ask tiredly I hear a muffled "mm-hmm" from inuyasha. I gently lay my head down on his lap and smile. He then starts petting my ears, I gasp quietly in shock then lean into his touch. I quickly fall into a dreamless sleep with a small smile on my face.
...
When I wake up I notice that all I can smell is lavender and trees. I open my eyes and look up to see that inuyasha is still asleep. 'He looks so peaceful' I think with a smile. "Hey (y/n) are you awake?" Kagome asks quietly "mm-hmm" I reply. "Can I talk to you?" She asks. "Yeah sure." I say happily and carefully sit up so I don't wake inuyasha. We walk over to a nearby lake and sit at the edge of the water with our feel dipped in the cold water. "Do you like Inuyasha?" She asks happily. "I don't know, he's the first person that's been nice to me since my fathers death 10 years ago. Besides I haven't known him for long." I say quietly with a blush. "Not only that but yasha is the first half demon that I've seen, besides myself of course. I've been told by everyone I've ever met that I don't deserve love and that I deserved to die. They always say that I'm pathetic and other stuff like that. That's why I jumped when we first met" I say quietly. I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind. I look at the sleeves of the person hugging me and see red. "Yasha! How much of that did you hear?" I ask loudly. "Since you said that you 'didn't deserve to be loved'. Ignore them, they just don't understand. You deserve love, you deserve much more than that. You deserve to be treated like a princess. (N/n) (nickname) you deserve so much more" he whispers softly. "Inuyasha..." I mutter. I turn around in his arms and burry my head in his shoulder. I wrap my arms tightly around his waist, that's when the tears start flowing. "Don't cry" he says softly. "Thank you" I whisper. "Awww" I hear from behind Inuyasha. I look up from his shoulder to see Miroku, Sango, Shippo, kaede and kagome standing there with smiles on their faces. And if kilala could smile she probably would be right now. Just then kagome smirks. 'Oh god what is she thinking? This can't be good' I think. "(Y/n)... down girl" she says happily. "Nyeh" I squeal as I land on top on Inuyasha. "Well that looks like a promising position" miroku says but I don't pay attention. All I can think about is how close I am to him. My head is buried in his chest and I'm blushing badly. His arms are still wrapped around my thin waist. We both sit up. My legs are in between his. "Inuyasha! Sorry!" I squeal out in embarrassment as I try to stand up, only to be pulled back down by Inuyasha. "Just... stay like this... just for a little longer..." he mumbles. I sigh and relax into him. I look up to find he's blushing and looking down at me. 'My face is so close to his' I think as I blush ever darker red. "Sorry to interrupt the moment, but we have to get moving" sango says "I sense a sacred jewel" kagome says. I jump up and hold my hand out to inuyasha. He takes my hand and allows me to pull him up. I quickly run back over to the tree and grab my bow and sword. "Let's go" I say happily.