4

*Knock*
It was only seven a.m. Sasha and Anne were in the dining room having breakfast while Jean was practicing horse riding, so Eren rushed over, opening the door with a click.
"Hello, how may I help you?" Eren asked the guard who had the palace uniform on.
"Yes, the Prince is loo-"
"Hello," the Prince bowed after barging past the guard, not forgetting to kiss the boys hand.
"H-hi," Eren greeted, immediately looking towards the ground to avoid showing his blush.
"So, is Eve your twin?" the Prince asked, cutting straight to the topic.
"I-I don't know an Eve," Eren looked everywhere but the Prince's steel eyes.
"Eren, who is it?" Anne called, saving Eren from the situation.
"T-" The Prince brushed past Eren and to where the voice was heard, ignoring the boy.
"Oh! E-erm hello Princ-ce Levi," Anne smiled, flicking her hair flirtatiously despite her age and Prince Levi's cold look.
"Does Sir Eren have a twin?"
"Certainly not? Is there someone you're looking for?"
"Her name is Eve, she had rushed off last night. Eren here resembles her in every way, other than the masculinity, of course."
"My son certainly did not go to the ball last night, he was cleaning the stables."
"Hm, he's your maid?" Levi asked, a frown evident on his features.
"Yes," Anne proudly stated, placing her hands on her hips with a smug pout.
"May I ask when you arrived home?"
"Around Midnight." Anne answered, Eren face palmed a bit too loudly and the Prince most definitely got that attention.
The Prince smirked, "May I ask Eren to try on this glass slipper?"
"No!" Eren burst out in protest, adding even more suspicion towards him from the smirking Prince, who was making his way towards Eren.
"Eren, you will try on the glass slipper," Anne commanded. Eren let in with a huff, not knowing how this'll act up and secretly huddling parts of an escape route. "After I do."
"No, sorry, my lady, but I have all intentions to have Eren to try the slipper on," Levi said as Anne nodded with hesitation in slight irritation, but knowing it wasn't her place to argue. The Prince slid down Eren's unsanitary socks and, as Eren wobbled on one foot, carefully placed the glass slipper on Eren's foot. "It fits." Silence filled the air. The Prince lifted himself up from kneeling, a hand cupped Eren's cheek, unexpectedly before saying,
"Will you be my bride?"