Chapter 9

Camp....

Xiumin's POV

"Urgh...."

A groan erupted from my mouth as I felt my body suddenly drop down on a hard surface. Out of instinct I sat up but cursed as a sharp pain ran throughout my whole body.

I opened my eyes and adjusted to the light that the forest light gave off.

Wait.

I don't remember falling asleep, neither anything about the forest.

I stood up no longer minding about the pain. My gaze averted back to the voices behind me and saw tents set up and I wasn't the only one. I looked around me and found the others laying unconscious before me.

Now. This is weird.

Ignoring the soreness of my back muscles I stood up in almost as quick as I could blink, panic immediately striking every muscle in my body making me groan out loud, practically looking crazy as I laid back down on the ground. "What the heck is up?" I groaned to myself as I stood up slowly.

Even going slowly didn't help, as I moved every muscle that gets involved ached. What exactly happened to me? The others seems to still not find their consciousness even though how hard I shake them up.

Aren't they even bothered about the uncomfortable ground? I sure was.

I gave up eventually, and sat on a stool that I found and rested my shoulder on the nearby folding table, rubbing my temples as I pondered over the events. Unexpectedly, I heard a voice behind me that startled me up as I cocked my head to that direction.

"You're awake?"

With widened eyes, I chocked on my nonexistent spit as I exclaimed, "You startled me!"

Yujin only raised a brow and sarcastically deadpanned at me, "Omo? Jinja? Doesn't look like it." She said it all with a faked concerned expression that really contradicted with her tone. I just 'tssed' at her and she scoffed in return.

Seriously, when are we ever gonna deal with each other in way that I like?

Well, judging by her attitude, maybe about-I dont know- NEVER.

"Does your body hurt?" Yujin sat across me, with only the table separating us. She placed a pitcher and several glasses, then stood up and came with a small container of painkillers.

"No, not really-WAIT."

My 'senses' were tingling and I felt like I needed to figure something out. Like something is wrong. Like something is out of the picture....

I glanced over at Yujin and she gave me a confused look. That's the moment when I figured that something out. I stood up in an instant and scrutinized her.

What is she doing with the medicine? Why is she unfazed by all this? If I remember correctly, she organized this camp. She invited everyone. She caused all this!