Chapter 22 part 1

Yujin's POV

"Is it bad to crave more? Is it bad to want and be a man to you?"

Hearing his desperate tone that was coated in a husky voice had me bite my lips real hard. That action of my mine made my lower lip throb as blood flowed out continuously staining my lip. Every now and then when blood went pass my lip line Xiumin would give kitten licks to that certain area.

Through all of these, my voice got caught up somewhere in my throat as my eyes kept on searching for his chocolate brown orbs. Unfortunately, no matter how hard I try I can't. Being that his attention is focused in keeping the metallic liquid paint my lips perfectly, is just not helping.

The worst part here is the way his eyes are shadowed my his orange bangs.

I hate that the most..

I despise it......

Why?

Probably because every time he does that every part of me starts to function in a submissive manner. Always giving in to what he wants. Just because of those shadowed orbs..

I hate it.

I should be kicking him in the balls right now but I'm not. Instead here I am being some thing totally dominated.

I hate it.

The way he thinks he can just kiss me like he owns me...

I hate it....

The fact that what he does affects me....

I fucking despise every inch of it......

Why can't these shitty feelings just be gone?

"Why?"

A very unexpected thing suddenly made it's way out off my mouth obviously startling Minseok. This had him stop momentarily and he gave me a baffled look. "Why would you say these things? You don't mean them. You're just mistaking a mere something for this. Stop."
It was at this moment when I felt like I could think properly again. My weakness is gone. His eyes aren't shadowed anymore. I like it better this way.

Bad mistake.

My words must be affecting him more than it should seeing that he stopped whatever he was doing and his grip on me tightened. I feel like he was on deep thought at that given time. Hearing him scoff made me feel low and suddenly insecure of my whole existence.

"Is it not obvious? Or are you just really oblivious?"

Maybe its because of his gaze that seemed to invaded my thoughts, not even leaving out a tiny detail. Maybe it's because of the aura that he now possesses. Maybe it's because of the heavy atmosphere between us. Maybe it's because what he was implying is true and I'm affected.....

"What do you mean?"

Denial.

Maybe I should shut up. Also, now would be a very good time for a distraction or a break out. The serious atmosphere is something I don't take too well. Specially if I don't have the upper hand. Which right now is making me look pathetic.

And as if on cue both of our phone rang and I just had to take this god given opportunity. "It might be important." He rolled his eyes a this psh. Gay. and checked the recipient (which I had a glance too considering our distances). "Nope. It's just Jongdae nothing important." He bluntly implied and ignored the call. I hate to sat this but I kind of agree on what he just said, duh, who wouldn't? It's that troll again it's probably nothing pious.