Dirty deeds (done dirt cheep)

Gilbert smiled as he walked to the bus stop. It seemed like life couldn't get any worst. With his mom screaming at him that she didn't care if he graduated or not and his dad not helping one bit he couldn't wait to see his birdie. Plus he got to stay after today, so that meant hanging out with the only thing that gave life meaning. His childish and adorable girlfriend. He thought nervously all day about what he was going to do. Was he up to it. He saw it in the movies. The guy makes a sexy move on their girlfriend, but he thought about wimping out. He stroked his pet bird thinking. "Cheep cheep?" it said. "Well i know its dangerous Gilbird." "CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP CHEEP!" Gilbert was done taking advice from Gilbird. "Why don't you just shut it and let me do my business!". Gilbert knew where him and his Birdie  would meet and he knew what he would do. He smiled and sat up. He was a man and by god he can do it. After school they met in the place. He embraced Mattie, taking her head into his hands and kissing her softly but with a fine rough touch. Mattie blushed as he grabbed her butt. "Hey, Woah there." she said jokingly. Gilbert smiled, "So I guess this is off limits too huh?" he said as he grabbed her crotch. Mattie let out a silent gasp and grabbed his arm. Gilbert kissed her as he eased his hand into her jeans. Mattie blushed and her grip tightened on his arm. Gilbert thought she was using that to tell him no and since he was respectable (well as respectable as a pervert like him is) he went to slide out his hand. Mattie pulled away from their make out session and looked at him. "I didn't say stop did I?"Gilbert blushed a bright red as he stuttered "N-No i guess not." He slid his hands down her jeans all the way and felt her heat. She was very wet. Had she planned on this too. WAS SHE FOREVER ONE STEP IN FRONT OF HIM? BY GOD! He brought his head back to the task at hand. He slowly rubbed as Mattie silently moaned. He was exited but terrified. He slowly stuck one finger inside her causing her to moan loudly. "SHHH not too loud birdie." He said. Damn, He thought, If i don't cover us up we are going to be fucked. He picked up Mattie ,who was to the point of drooling, and put her in his lap. Then using his jacket he placed it on top of them making it look like he just cuddling his favorite Canadian. Gilbert slide a second finger in her. Now his ring and middle finger was inside Mattie and he pumped them inside and out as she moaned. Trying to be sexy he bit her ear. A loud OW was heard and he decided he wouldn't try that again. He fingered her as the time passed but then a loud BUZZZ was heard. It was his mom ready to pick him up. He slid his fingers out and looked at Mattie. "time to go birdie!" He exclaimed grabbing her hand and rushing her out of the corner. Mattie was in a daze. "What?!" Suddenly a police officer came out of the corner. Why had he not listened to the bird.