The break up

"Lets just be friends... Okay Gilbert?" Gilbert stared at Mattie as tears welled up in his eyes. Was she telling the truth. Was he horrible? Had he been a bad boyfriend. She listed off reasons of their break up without emotion. Actually she had a slight... smile. "Hey we are still best friends, im just saying i don't love you." Gilbert's head cocked up with his eyes full of tears, "But I love you! I've given my all to you and you repay me by... by ending the one relationship in my life I actually cared about? By saying all I've done is caused you physical and mental pain? What the hell Mattie?" Mattie sighed and walked away from the crying albino. Everything made sense now.  Her texting him that no matter what he wasn't allowed to hurt himself. Her annoyance at him the past couple of weeks. He couldn't believe it. He'd given his all. He loved her damn it. His tears of hurt turned to tears of anger and he went to the only person he could think of. Anabel was sitting in the cafeteria with Kathrine. The Scottish and Ukrainian were laughing and joking with Gilbert walked in crying. "Aye, whats wrong there Prus?" Gilbert sat down at the table and spoke. "Mattie.... broke up with me." Anable and Kathrine both gasped. "you two were both perfectly for each other." said Kathrine,"Why would she breaking up with you?" Gilbert sighed. "I don't... I don't know." Gilbert didn't want to tell them the truth. He didn't want them to know the truth. How bad of a boyfriend he was. He just... wanted to die.