Kiss

Gilbert walked into the Mexican restaurant  and looked around. "Antonio? Eh should have expected your Mexican ass to be working here." Antonio scoffed. "I'm Spanish, not Mexican. That's like calling you, A Prussian, German." Gilbert gave his cocky grin. "You got me there spic." Elizabeta and Roderich walked in and sat down next to Gilbert. "Friends of yours, white bastard?" Gilbert chuckled and put down the menu. "Yeah.. and the one with the glasses is paying." Antonio laughed and picked up Gilbert's menu. "Yeah don't worry, the staff already told me your usual. And what will you two have?" "Tacos please." Elizabeta said handing Antonio the menus. "Hey Gilbert.... isnt that Mattie over there." Roderich pointed at Mattie. "Yeah... thats her." Gilbert said walking over to her and tapping her on the shoulder. "Hey sexy." Matie turned around and giggled. "Hey yourself." "Mind if i take a seat." "Nah just remember to put it back." Gilbert sat down and smiled. "Not like that you ass." Mattie smiled and leaned over. "So Roderich called me. I guess im sorry." "You can make it up to me." Mattie frowned. "How?" Gilbert leaned over and kissed Mattie passionately... in the middle of a Mexican restaurant. Antonio looked over. "God damn it you white pervert."