Chapter 1: Alison and Cecilia

Hey! This is a Soul Eater fanficton and it's also my first one. So, if it stinks sorry. (I do not own anything but Alison and Cecila.)

____________________________________________________________________________

Here's some things to know about Alison and Cecilia....

Alison:

Alison has dark blue eyes, brown hair, and sometimes wears her red glasses. She likes sweets, music, coffee, hot cocoa, and reading. Her dislikes are people who bother her, using her magic, when people ask about her past, and girly things. Some other things about her: she bears a magic eye, she was abandoned as a six-year-old, a meister at the DWMA, and her only friend, Cecilia, gave her the nickname Ali.

Cecilia:

Cecilia has black hair and blue eyes. She likes to listen to music, read books, eating sour things, and blue stuff. She dislikes haters, her past, noisy people, drama queens, people who interrupt her, and country music. At the DWMA, she is a weapon, she had a horrible childhood, she is sixteen-years-old, and related to Death the Kid.

Alison's P.O.V.

A couple weeks ago, Cecilia had both of us apply to the DWMA. Believe it or not, we actually got accepted!! Now we are walking there. I was surprised with my secret that they would even let me step foot in their school. I kept thinking of that one day when I found out that I had a magic eye. They all hated me... Ever since then I've been alone, well until I met Cecilia. She was the only one that excepted me despite my curse.

She doesn't know about the magic eye, but everyone just thought that I was creepy except for her. "Hey, you okay?" Cecilia broke me from my thoughts. I looked upto her and said, "Huh? Oh, yeah I'm fine!" I gave her a reinsuring smile. "Okay..." she didn't sound very sure but she let it go. "We're here!" She said, and we both stopped and starred at all of the stairs. "There's too many stairs!!" I complained. Cecilia just giggled a little, "I'ts not that bad. Besides! you need exersize!" She poked my stomach then started to run up the stairs. I started to chase after her and yelled up to her, "Well aren't you nice?!"

When I finally got up the stairs, I saw her talking to someone. She looked at me then back to the person she was talking to. When I saw him I noticed his gold eyes right away. His eyes creeped me out a little but I can get used to them I guess. I tried not to mention the three white lines in his hair.

Cecilia looked at me again, "Alison, this is Death the Kid." He held out his hand and I shook it. "You can call me Kid," he said. I replied, "You can call me Ali." I remembered that this was Cecilia's second cousin; she had told me that that's why she wanted to come here. Also she wanted to become a weapon. i came so she wouldn't be alone. Plus, I did want to become a meister, too but I wouldn't tell her that. "Are you going to show us around?" Cecilia asked. "Of course!" Kid answered.

After he got done showing us around, we went to our first class with someone called Professer Stein...