Chapter 12: Him

Sorry it's been a REALLY long time sice the last update... •~• I've been trying to update as much as I can. Anyway, I hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to leave your opinions in the comments! Have an awesome day ^-^
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Soul Eater or any of the characters. I only own Alison and Cecilia.
<--------------<< 12 >>--------------->

Ali's P.O.V.

Seriously, why was I dreaming of him? Cecilia bursts into my room looking frantic, "What happened?" She almost yelled. I sit up on my bed. "Nothing. Just a bad dream, why?" I reply. She gives me a look. "You screamed like there was bloody murder," she looked at me with concern. I shake my head, "Just a bad dream."

She walks over to my bed and sits beside me, "What was it about?" I look into her electric blue eyes. I hesitate to answer, but I do, "It was about that one 'friend' I told you about."

I remember that I had told her after we met playing truth or dare. "Tyler?" she asks gently, as if I was going to break down at the sound of the name. "Yeah," I say in a whisper. I don't mean it to come out as a whisper, but it does. I clear my throat, "Anyway... We get to see if we can investigate today." Cecilia smiles, remembering and gets up.

"Don't make us late to school then," she joked. I get up and change into black jeans, a gray tank top, a dark blue hoodie, and my red sneakers. I go downstairs and start to make some pancakes for Cecilia and me.

When they're done I yell to Cecilia. "Cecilia, breakfast's ready!" I hear her run down the steps and see her almost fall on the last one. "What'd you make?" she almost yelled, excitedly. I smirked, "Something edible."

She gave me a weird look, "Those are never good words..." I laugh a little, "I made pancakes. Here." I hand her a plate and she happily takes it.

We eat then make our way towards the DWMA. We walk for a couple minutes just talking when we heard Soul and Maka coming behind us. "You want to wait for them?" I ask Cecilia.

She looks at me and says, "Honestly, I'd rather get to school as soon as possible. I'm actually looking forward to this job." I add, "If we get the job." She nods and we keep walking. It's odd; Cecilia and Maka seem like really good friends already. But I won't do something if she doesn't want to.

Cecilia and I were talking as we walked in the school. And out of respect, for once, I was aking eye contact with her. Which was my mistake. As we were walking, I tripped over something- no, someone's shoe. Ugh.... Really? It's like people like knocking me down! I see Cecilia stiffen as she gasps, then, very quieetly, says, "No..."  I look up at who tripped me.  'It can't be...' I think to myself.

I stand up and nearly yell through gritted teeth, "What the hell are you doing here?" Without thinking I punch him in the face. He stumbles back, but looks at me with surprise and... terror? "A-Alison?" he stutters. "Damn staight!" Cecilia nears me and says, "Ali, we should get going." I reply, just above a breath, clenching my fists, "Not until he knows how much he hurt me."

Cecilia said in a very stern tone, "Alison, now." I turned on my heel, cursing under my breath. As I walk away from Tyler, the one who broke my heart, I clenched my fists tighter and tighter almost to the point that I break skin, but I restrain myself. I storm off to our next class and I could hear Soul and Maka following Cecilia and me. I go sit in the seat I had before and waited for the interrogating to begin.

I guess I had walked quickly because they all came in about 30 seconds later, which felt like an eternity for me. They all sit where they had before. And to my surprise, no one asked me anything.

Cecilia's P.O.V.

"Alison, now." I say sternly. She turns on her heel and walks toward our class coming up. She was cursing under her breath and clenching her fists the entire way down the hall. Soul and Maka rushed toward me. Maka immidiately asks, "Who is he?" I turn and start walking down the hall after glaring at Tyler. I move my head in a way to tell them to follow me.

I start to explain, "That was Alli's old boyfriend... He's a jerk. And, believe me, I would've done a lot more than just punch him in the face. She was being generous," I laugh a little. Maka asks, "Is that why you made her walk away?" I answer, "Yeah, but I don't blame her for wanting to hurt him. He broke her heart," I glare back at him again, "and that's why she has trouble trusting people now, or just letting anyone in her life. She doesn't want to be hurt again" Soul says, "Oh... I didn't know she had it that rough." He sounded concerned, but sarcastic at the same time.