Chapter 5: The "Fight" With Black Star

Hey!! Hope you like this chapter. Sorry that I haven't updated in a while... Mostly due to school and crap like that. Anyway... Enjoy!! Oh! Also I updated the chapter about Ali's past. I would read it because I put more into it. (This is going to be a pretty long chapter by the way)
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Soul Eater or any of the characters except for Ali and Cecilia.
_____________________________________________

Maka's P.O.V.

I wonder why Soul went to bed so early. Either way, it didn't really bother me; I made him get up really early today to go on the request, so he might be tired. I giggled a little remembering the walk to our apartment. The whole time, Cecilia and I were making jokes about what it would be like if Soul and Ali were siblings or something. I have a feeling that we are going to be good friends... I got bored just thinking of that alone so I got my book out and started to read. The next time I looked up from it, I had noticed it was almost midnight. 'Better get some sleep,' I told myself. I yawned and went to my room to go to sleep.

~The next day~

I was knocking on Soul's door trying to get him up for school. "Soul we're going to be late!" I yelled through the door. He opened the door and said, "Relax... I'm up." He yawned and started walking towards the front door. I followed him and we started to walk down the road to school.

"Cecilia! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" I heard Ali yell in the distance. I noticed that we were passing their apartments and looked in their direction. I saw Ali running out the door with Cecilia not far behind her. "It's not my fault! You're the one who woke up late," Cecilia said. Ali ran towards Soul and I looking back at Cecilia. Once she looked in our direction she stopped on her heels. 'If she didn't stop any sooner, she would've run into us,' I thought to myself. "Oh hey guys. Sorry, I didn't see you there," Ali said. "It's alright," I smiled at both of them, now that Cecilia was behind Ali.

Ali felt her pocket really quickly then looked panicked, "Cecilia... I'll be right back..." Cecilia looked shocked for a brief second but then just nodded her head and said, "Hurry up." Ali smiled and ran back to their apartment. "Are you guys running late too?" Cecilia asked. I nodded in response. Ali came back and had something in her hand. She was out of breath but managed to say, "Got it." She could move really fast! "Let's go to school then," Cecilia said and smiled. We all walked somewhat fast to school. We could have been late if we walked any slower, but we made it on time.

Cecilia's P.O.V.

Maka, Soul, Ali, and I walked up the huge staircase just in time. I looked at Ali and she smiled at me. "Well someone's happy today.." I gave her a smile and she looked down at ground as if thinking of something totally different. "You okay Ali?" I whispered to her.

Now the four of us were walking down the hall to Stein's classroom. She tightened her right fist that had the necklace in it. She looked up and said, "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry... I was just thinking of something." She put her mother's necklace into her pocket then put on a smile. "We get to fight someone today," she smiled weirdly as if she were really excited. "Yep! Is that why you're so happy today?" I asked and managed to laugh a little.

'She gets excited about the weirdest things...' I thought. We made it to the door of Stein's classroom and Maka stopped. "If you get to choose your seats, you can sit by us. Well, if you want to," she said. "Okay! We will. That ok with you Ali?" I asked Ali. She nodded and gave a slight smile. We walked in and the bell rang. If we came in a second later, we would've been late. I saw Kid in his seat and felt kind of bad that I wouldn't sit by him. He was my cousin after all.... Maka and Soul went to their seats and we stayed standing. Stein turned the screw in his head. What was the deal with that anyway?! It's really creepy...