Intoxicated (Teen wolf fan-fic)

I ran. I ran so fast the plants in the forest under my hooves ripped from the ground. I couldn't look back, I knew that If I did it would catch me. It wasnt a regular wolf, but a pure alpha werewolf. I simply reached the creek.  My stopping point.

I turned around and I saw it looking at me, watching me. I couldn't shift not in front of it. I could never let anyone see the pain it caused. I was supposed to be unbeatable, stopable. There was only a few of my kind. The shifters. I was a protector. I was brought here for something.

"Im probably crazy." I heard him mumble to himself. "Talking to some forest animal." After gathering his confidence, probably from the fact that I haven't ran again. He looked at me, "I know your not just a horse. I know your a human, your soul is trapped in a body. I know how to release you Ive done this before. Okay?"

Oh shit. He thinks that Im trapped. Why would I be Trapped?  Great. I have to change, Or else hes going to try to change me..

I could feel the rip and break of bones. The growth of different organs and the burning up of others. I could soon see my strawberry blonde hair fall onto the rock around me, luckily covering the up half of me while the lower part of my body was covered by the soft blanket of water.

I looked up to see the alpha in the same human like form as me, staring at me, studying me. "You wouldn't happen to have a shirt under yours, would you?" I mumbled to him looking down. 

"Uhhh..." He thoughtlessly replied, still studying me.  " Uhhhh... What? Oh yeah of course!" He said as he stripped his shirt off revealing a undershirt. " Here." He held it out towards me.

I glared at him. " Oh! I'll, uh, I'll turn around!" He responded as he took in my angry look. He spinned around and layed the shirt on his shoulder where I could easily grab it.

I finally got up and walked over, grabbed his shirt from his shoulder, and slipped it on. luckily it was over sized and covered everything. probably because I was significantly shorter and was smaller than he was. In human form anyway. He had tan skin and brown hair just to match his brown eyes. Which I just caught a glimpse of when he turned arond to meet my eyes.

"Im Scott," He said while he wore a oversized smile. 

I gave him a confused look. " Maeve." I Told him cautiously. Considering maybe he's insane.

"Im sorry. That's probably not the best thing for me to say after I just seen you change from a huge horse to a girl. A teenaged girl. A small teenaged girl." He tried to accept the fact. "I mean how does that ha-"

I cut him off, "Im a Areion. In Latin Mythology, Its said that Areions were Swift, Immortal Horses that could Gain speech. They forgot to mention that we were shapeshifters. We were humans thats the speech and we dont gain it, we're born like that." He looked at me, " What did you think, you were the only magical thing?"

"Well, I mean, here in beacon hills we've had Werewolves, Banshees, Human sacrifice, Uh, Kitsunes, and now I guess Areions." He looked at me with a small laugh. 

After a few moments of silence we found a jeep on a road, with a guy in it. Scott opened the door for me and helped me in the front seat so he could climb in the back. The guy in the drivers seat noticed me and shot looks back and forth to me and Scott. 

He coughed to get Scotts attention, and It didnt work, after a few more times of the "Uncontrolled" coughing,  "Uhh.. Scott, Im guessing You were right and it worked?" He said with wide eyes.

"Umm.. Actually no, she's a Areion." He said with a smile and looked down to his cell phone. 

"Oh. Well that explains everything, thanks Scott." He said, Looking back at me, then at the road rolling his eyes.