Surprise

We arrived at his house, I looked around curriously at the walls with pictures of news articles and red strings attached.

"Red is unsolved and-" I cut him off.

"Their all red." I pointed out. He looked sad.

"Yeah I know." He said quickly. He took off his jacket and sat on his bed. We sat in silence for a few moments. "Why do you care? What makes you think I'm the hero?" he whispered to me looking down at his hands.

I sat next to him, leaned down, and grabbed his chin to point his face towards me. "Your strong Stiles. Your handsome, in all my 207 years on earth, I've never met anyone like you." I gave him a weak smile. "Your more than you think, your more than you know. I came here because of you, A power drew me here. A power I could never explain, but it was strong, It was kind." I intertwined our fingers.

"Your beautiful." He whispered to me, drawing closer. I waited foe our lips to meet as I closed my eyes. His lips landed on mine. He pulled away, and smiled. "Your beautiful, Mae." He repeated.

I woke up to find Stiles, asleep beside me once again. But this time, I woke him up with a kiss.

"Well, good morning beautiful." He whispered with his eyes closed and a smile on his face.

"Stiles wake up, I think you parents are home." I said whispering, They had not been last night.

"Parent. My moms dead." He said with sorrow.

"Im sorry." I said with sympathy.

He waited a moment, he said with a stretch, "Well lets go meet my dad."

I followed be hind Stiles, "Stiles where the hell have you been?" The man asked.

I followed behind entering the kitchen to find a man a lot older about 40 who hardly resembled Stiles. "Oh we have company." He said surprised.

"Yea, This is Mae."  Stiles said trying to smile.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" he said with his eyebrows raised.

Stiles followed his father into the room over. Luckily for me, I can hear well, since you know I'm a horse.

"Whose she? have you been with her this whole time?"

"She's a girl. Yea I've been with her." he replied simply.

"Do you like her?" He asked.

"No I've just been with someone I can't stand for the past few days." He said sarcastically.

"Okay, so you do. Are you being sa-"

Stile cut him off, " Dad! Were not having sex. I just like her! Okay I've kissed her a couple times, but that's it!" He half shouted half whispered. He marched back into the room with me. "Sorry about that." He smiled.

"Its okay," I giggled then added, "what are we doing today?"

"well, that's up to you." He said with a smile.

I smiled. "well you know it's warm outside-" I was cut off.

"You mean burning outside." he commented. I studied him.

"Yeah, so maybe we should go to the lake or something." I smiled.

"yeah, I-I... Thatll be fun." He replied.

I looked at him and He was odd. I giggled, then added, "Well, we need to go buy me a bikini I don't have one." I smirked.

I lead him out the door to the truck

I stopped half way there to a girl with Strawberry blonde hair and deep green eyes. She was gorgeous.

"Stiles." she spoke.

"Lydia." He spoke surprised.